In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen arris high speed modems . We would recommend using ARRIS Surfboard (8×4) Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG6700AC), White, Max Download Speed: 343 Mbps as it is our top pick for you
Best arris high speed modems Review :
ARRIS Surfboard (8x4) Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG6700AC), White, Max Download Speed: 343 Mbps
28 used from $18.49
- Approved on Affinity, spectrum (Charter, time Warner, bright house networks), Cox, Mediacom, Sudden Link and most other us Cable internet Providers. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T or CenturyLink. Requires internet service.
- 8 DOWNLOAD channels and 4 UPLOAD channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 UPLOAD speeds. Recommended for Internet plans up to 100 Mbps.
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi router provides speeds up to 1600 Mbps. Dual-band Concurrent 2. 4GHz and 5GHz (backwards compatible with 802. 11B/g/n). supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Router enables flexible, high-speed wired connectivity. Embedded firewall & parental control protection
- 2 year with us based customer service.
Arris Touchstone DG860A Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 compliant, High Speed Data Gateway
- DOCSIS 3.0 Residential Gateway Cable Modem
- High Performance Wi-Fi Alliance certified 802.11b/g/n wireless access point and 4-Port Ethernet Router
- Up to 8 downstream channels supporting over 320Mbps of data capacity
- Up to 4 upstream channels supporting over 120Mbps of data capacity
ARRIS SURFboard SBG6400 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem / N300 Wi-Fi Router-Retail Packaging-White
9 used from $25.00
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Two-in-one 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem + N300 WiFi Router
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Wi-Fi Router is very basic 2.4 GHz only N300, not suitable for congested population areas. Can easily be disabled to use as a modem only and ADD a better WiFi Router if needed. 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and USB 2.0 port.
- 2 year warranty with US based customer service.
Arris Touchstone Telephony Cable Modem DOCSIS 2.0 TM08AHDG6 TM608G/NA-16 with Integrated Battery Back-up
- Please check compatibility with your internet service provider before purchasing, not compatible with all ISPs
- DOCSIS 2.0 and PacketCable 1.1/1.5 compliant design
- High Speed Internet via 10/100 Base-T Ethernet. Up to eight lines of carrier-grade VoIP with independent configuration of each line
- Battery Options include a 4-cell Li-Ion solu tion for up to 8-hours of standby battery hold time and a 8-cell battery back for up to 16-hours of standby hold time
NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8x4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8x4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- "Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them."
ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & others , White , Max Internet Speed Plan 2000 Mbps
25 used from $64.51
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem best for cable internet speed plans up to 2 Gbps. Note, a 2nd IP address is required from your cable internet provider to reach 2 Gbps.
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- Cable internet service required; Does not inlcude Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service
ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
12 used from $117.75
- MULTI-GIG NETWORKING: The SURFboard S33 features a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port plus an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port for a 2nd network
- Cable internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi and does not support cable digital voice service.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem approved for cable internet speed plans up to 1.2 Gbps
- 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3.0 bonded channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels
- Connects to any existing Wi-Fi router for blazing-fast internet.
Arris NVG443B xDSL Voice Gateway VDSL2, ADSL2 Gateway with 802.11ac Wi-Fi Frontier Formerly Verizon Fios Firmware Better Than G1100 Wireless-AC Wireless Gateway
1 used from $69.99
- Compatible with Frontier Internet Service - Call Your Provider to Ensure It's a Good Fit Before Ordering
- Features 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Phone VoIP Port & IPTV Video
- Compatible with VDSL/VDSL2/ADSL2+ Broadband Networks
- Triple Play Compatible with Internet, Phone and Dual-Band WiFi
- oncurrent Wi-Fi support for 802.11 b/g/n on 2.4 GHz, and 802.11ac on 5 GHz
Motorola MB8600 DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem - Approved for Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Charter Spectrum, Supports Cable Plans up to 1000 Mbps | 1 Gbps Ethernet Port
3 used from $145.99
- Top Internet Speeds for all Multi-gigabit Speed Tiers - Wirecutter recommends this model as the best cable modem for people using Gigabit Internet plans. Built-in DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 32x8 capabilities give top Internet speeds for all cable Internet services.
- Save Money - Eliminate up to 168 dollars per year in cable modem rental fees (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider.) Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and CableOne for all speeds including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. Not compatible with RCN. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services, available from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others.)
- Flexible Compatibility - Pair with any Wi-Fi router you’d like, including Whole Home Wi-Fi or Mesh routers like eero, Google Wi-Fi, and Orbi. A 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port allows connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows or Mac computer, HDTV, or game station. This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability.
- Proactive Network Security - A broadcom chipset provides advanced security from denial-of service attacks.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) - AQM significantly reduces Internet latency on both DOCSIS 3.1 and 3.0 services, resulting in faster page loads for all Web traffic and enhanced interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing. The MB8600 also includes a full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the arris high speed modems in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a arris high speed modems. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a arris high speed modems. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your arris high speed modems and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most arris high speed modemss fall within the price range of $ 144.42 to $ 169.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ARRIS Surfboard (8×4) Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG6700AC), White, Max Download Speed: 343 Mbps.
If you want something medium range, choose Arris Touchstone Telephony Cable Modem DOCSIS 2.0 TM08AHDG6 TM608G/NA-16 with Integrated Battery Back-up. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the arris high speed modems you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
3. The brand
Buying the arris high speed modems from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your arris high speed modems to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a arris high speed modems from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best arris high speed modems?
The best arris high speed modems is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ARRIS Surfboard (8×4) Docsis 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Certified for Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG6700AC), White, Max Download Speed: 343 Mbps
Are there any good deals on arris high speed modems?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best arris high speed modems and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest arris high speed modems?
Although most of the cheaper arris high speed modems do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ARRIS Surfboard S33 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gigabit Cable Modem with 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port, Approved for Cox, Xfinity, Spectrum & Others.
Where can I buy the arris high speed modems?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best arris high speed modems
We hope you liked the arris high speed modemss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,