This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best bare bone pc . We would recommend using ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U), No SSD, No RAM, No OS as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best bare bone pc review:
ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U), No SSD, No RAM, No OS
1 used from $179.99
- Intel N4100 Processor (quad-core 1.1GHz, up to 2.4GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics 600, Triple display ready, 4K ready at 60 Hz, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, VGA
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Gigabit LAN
- 4 x USB 3.0 (1 x Type-C), 1 x USB 2.0
- Fan-less, passive cooling, VESA mountable
Qotom-Q555G6-S05 Qotom Mini PC Intel Core i5 7200U Industrial Micro PC Barebone System Dual Core Desktop Small Computer with 6 Gigabit Ethernet NIC
- Main Port: 1 HD Video + 1 COM + 2 USB 2.0 + 2 USB 3.0 + 6 LAN.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Kaby Lake, Dual Core, 3M Cache, 2.50GHz, up to 3.10GHz).
- Configuration: Barebone-S05 (NO DDR4 RAM, NO mSATA SSD, NO 2.5" SATA HDD, NO WiFi, NO OS, Fanless)
- It support Mini-PCIe-PCIe signal WiFi. If you wanna use pfsense or similar OS, please install WiFi card with Atheros chipset to get better compatibility.
- Perfect fit for a LAN or WAN router, firewall, proxy, WiFi access point, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, etc.
Glorious GMMK Modular Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Barebone Edition, TKL + Glorious Black Aura Keycaps (Bundle)
- Item 1: Glorious GMMK Modular Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Barebone Edition, TKL
- Item 2: Glorious Black Aura Keycaps (104 PBT Keycaps)
ASUS PN50 MiniPC Barebone with AMD Ryzen R7-4800U 8 cores Processor with DisplayPort, HDMI, 2 USB-C (DP Alt Mode), WiFi 6 Support
- PN50 supports up to four displays simultaneously*, with up to 4K resolution, providing ultrarealistic visuals
- AMD Ryzen 7 4800U 8 cores 1.8GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.2GHz, 16 threads
- WiFi 6 (802.11ax) networking ensures stable, high-speed data transfer
- Compact and lightweight at 0.62-liter volume, can attach to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
MSI Codex ZS Barebone, AMD B550 Motherboard, 550W 80+ Power Supply, 4X 288 Pin DIMM DDR4 Slots, 2X M.2 PCIe Slots, 1x HDMI w/ Mytrix_HDMI Cable
- 【AMD B550 motherboard】Powered by AMD Ryzen AM4, the AMD B550 combines stable functionality and high-quality assembly to solve professional workflows. Ready for AMD Ryzen 3000 and 5000 Series desktop processors.
- 【Quality Material for Quality Gamer】At the foundation of the system is a durable high-performance MSI material made for gaming. Decades of high-performance engineering resulted in a design capable of sustaining intense loads for extended periods of time. MSI always ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and superior performance desktop for all gamers.
- 【Built in RGB LIGHTING】The built in RGB lighting animates and takes your gaming experience to the next level.
- 【Multiple Ports Availability】Front Panel Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A; Back Panel Ports: 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x HDMI, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, 2 x USB 2.0
- 【Please Note】This barebone ONLY contains an AMD B550 motherboard, does NOT include any other components.
Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby
|Is Adult Product|
Popeye the Sailor: The 1940s Volume3 [Blu-ray]
2 used from $26.59
|Is Adult Product|
Intel NUC 10 Performance NUC10i7FNH Barebone System Mini PC
- Intel Core i7-10710U 1.10 - 4.70 GHz 6-Core Processor; Intel UHD Graphics
- Supports up to 64GB DDR4 SODIMM Memory
- Supports a 2.5" Drive Bay, M.2 NVMe, SDXC Card Slot
- Intel GbE LAN, Wireless 802.11ax, Bluetooth, Thunderbolt 3 on USB Type-C
- NUC Form Factor: 4.6" x 4.4" x 2.0"
Shuttle XPC Slim DH310V2 Mini Barebone PC Intel H310 Support 65W Coffee Lake CPU No Ram No HDD/SSD No CPU No OS
- Supports Intel 8th/9th Generation coffee Lake i3/i5/i7/i9/Pentium/Celeron 65W processors with UHD Graphics No RAM no HDD/SSD No OS Compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit)
- Note does not support the unlock-function of Intel K-Series processors Not compatible with older socket LGA 1151 processors (6th Gen "Skylake" And 7th Gen "Kabylake")
- 2x 260 pin dual Channel DDR4 SODIMM slots 16GB per DIMM (Max 32GB) 4x USB 3 1 4x USB 2 0 1 x 2 5" Hdd/SSD bay M 2 2280 slot 2x Gigabit LAN 2x COM ports
- 1 x HDMI 2 0 1 x Display Port Dual independent video output that support four of 4K UHD displays at 60 Hz frame rate
- OS : No Operating System
How to choose the best bare bone pc
There are some things you should consider when buying a bare bone pc. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a bare bone pc. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your bare bone pc and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most bare bone pcs fall within the price range of $ 209.99 to $ 17.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U), No SSD, No RAM, No OS.
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS PN50 MiniPC Barebone with AMD Ryzen R7-4800U 8 cores Processor with DisplayPort, HDMI, 2 USB-C (DP Alt Mode), WiFi 6 Support. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Popeye the Sailor: The 1940s Volume3 [Blu-ray]
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the bare bone pc you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Popeye the Sailor: The 1940s Volume3 [Blu-ray]
3. The brand
Buying the bare bone pc from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your bare bone pc to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a bare bone pc from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best bare bone pc?
The best bare bone pc is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ZOTAC ZBOX CI329 Nano Silent Mini PC Intel N4100 CPU UHD Graphics 600 OS Barebones System (ZBOX-CI329NANO-U), No SSD, No RAM, No OS
Are there any good deals on bare bone pc?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best bare bone pc and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest bare bone pc?
Although most of the cheaper bare bone pc do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Popeye the Sailor: The 1940s Volume3 [Blu-ray]
Where can I buy the bare bone pc?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best bare bone pc
We hope you liked the bare bone pcs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,