This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best double flare tool . We would recommend using Capri Tools 3/16 in. Double Flaring Tool (CP21110-316) as it is a high-quality product
Best double flare tool Review :
Capri Tools 3/16 in. Double Flaring Tool (CP21110-316)
1 used from $36.79
- Get the job done in half the time: this compact and portable Double Flaring Tool lets you easily create high quality 45-degree SAE double flares on 3/16 in. tubing such as brake lines
- Works flawlessly with 3/16 in. steel, nickel, and copper tubing
- Compact design lets you create perfect double flares both off vehicle and on vehicle, even in tight spots
- Detachable die lets you also use with a bench vise
- All-in-one tool. All you need is a 10 mm and a 17 mm wrench to work with the tool
Lisle 33260 Flaring Tool
- Low Profile Design Allows Tubing to be Flared in Tight Spaces.
- Creates single or double flares on 3/16" / 4.75mm and 1/4" tubing.
- The vise assembly holds tubing centered securely without marring. Depth stop ensures proper tubing length.
Titan 51535 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool
5 used from $37.79
- Set Contents: (1) 3/16-Inch Double Flaring Tool with Removable Handle, (1) Positioning Bolt, (1) Double Ended OP1/OP2 Punch, (1) Container of Die Lubricant
- Creates a perfect inverted 45-Degree SAE double flare with 3/16-inch steel and nickel-copper tubing. Not recommended for use on stainless steel tubing.
- Can be used on the vehicle! Compact design can be used in tight under-car spaces allowing user to repair brake lines in place on the vehicle.
- Handle can be removed if you prefer to use in a bench vise.
- SAE Double Flare is an inverted 45-Degree flare typically used in automotive brake line applications. 3/16-Inch brake lines are on almost all cars and trucks making this flaring tool usable with most vehicles.
ARES 18019 - Double Flaring Tool Set with Extra Adapters- Use on Copper, Aluminum, Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing - Includes Mini Tubing Cutter and Storage Case
- INCLUDES: This Double Flaring Tool Kit includes one 1/4-inch adapter, a 5/16-inch adapter, and a 1/2-inch adapter and two adapters in each of the following sizes: 3/16-inch and 3/8-inch. These adapter sizes also cover sizes 4.8-12.7mm. Our Double Flaring Tool kit also includes a mini tubing cutter with a 1/8- 5/8-inch capacity and a convenient storage case to ensure that you'll never misplace part of your kit. *Additional adapters available in ARES 18020 - Double Flaring Tool Adapter Set.*
- QUALITY: The forged yoke is constructed from premium Heat Treated Steel, and the swivel is constructed of alloy steel with chrome plating to assist in reducing friction.
- APPLICATIONS: This versatile Double Flaring Tool kit can be used when flaring a double or a single flare in copper, aluminum, brass, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES double flaring tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 and 37 Degree Set (Single and Double Flares)
- Quickly create single or double flares on 4 different sizes of tubing. Great for making perfect flares on brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines. Works on steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing. Easy and quick operation will save you time and money when creating brake lines on your project.
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Easy operation. Creates Single Flares and Double Flares
- Kit includes dies for both 45 and 37 degree flares
Double Flaring Tool Kit 7 Dies with Tubing Bender (Flare Tool) and Pipe Cutter (1/8” to 1-1/8” Inch / 3-30mm) For Automotive Brake Line Copper Brass Aluminum
- Complete kit: the flaring kit is all that is included, complete with dual flaring capabilities, allowing the mechanic to focus on the job rather than looking for parts.
- Extensive torch adapter: double flaring toolset features 7 adapter sizes 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 5/8" to help artisan complete the entire range of brake line flaring tool projects.
- Precision and durability: this twin torch kit is made of the strongest steel material and chrome-plated for easy handling and precision.
- Double flaring tool: this multi-purpose flaring tool has double flaring function, providing users with a wide range of applications and versatility.
- Self-centering yoke: the brake line reamer tool consists of two rods covering seven diameters, with self-centering, slideable forged steel yoke to help form a professional and high quality yoke.
TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set - Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
- Includes dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” tubing.
- Creates Single Flares, Bubble Flares, and Double Flares
- Easy operation. Mounts in a vise
- T-handle screw clamp securely holds die and tube
- Each tool comes pre-tested from the factory and includes the sample flare from the test.
K Tool International Brake Line Flaring Tool, 45 Degree Set. Single, Double, and Bubble Flares, Vise-Mounted, T-Handle Screw Clamp, Easy to Use ; KTI70081
- [VERSATILE] - Easily form 45-degreee double, single, and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing
- [DIAMETER] - Use with 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" diameter lines, which means it will handle your toughest jobs, from brake lines to transmission cooler lines.
- [VISE-MOUNTED] - Mount in your vise to help you easily form 45 degree flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing.
- [T-HANDLE SCREW CLAMP] - T-handle screw clamp securely holds line in place during forming.
- [EASY TO USE] - With the turret-style design K Tool allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time.
Eastwood Professional Brake Line Tubing Flaring Tool 45-Degree Single Double and Bubble Brake Flares
- Create 45-Degree Single, Double And Bubble Brake Flares In Seconds
- Brake-Flaring Tool Works With Stainless Steel, Steel, And Soft Metal Tubing
- Use For Brake Lines, Transmission Cooler Lines And Fuel Lines
- Turret-Style Indexed Head Keeps All Forming Dies Ready To Use
- Quick-Release T-Handle Screw Clamp Securely Holds The Tube-Retaining Dies
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the double flare tool in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a double flare tool. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a double flare tool. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your double flare tool and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most double flare tools fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 175.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Capri Tools 3/16 in. Double Flaring Tool (CP21110-316).
If you want something medium range, choose ARES 18019 – Double Flaring Tool Set with Extra Adapters- Use on Copper, Aluminum, Soft Steel Brake Line and Brass Tubing – Includes Mini Tubing Cutter and Storage Case. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set – Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the double flare tool you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set – Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
3. The brand
Buying the double flare tool from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your double flare tool to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a double flare tool from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best double flare tool?
The best double flare tool is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Capri Tools 3/16 in. Double Flaring Tool (CP21110-316)
Are there any good deals on double flare tool?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best double flare tool and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest double flare tool?
Although most of the cheaper double flare tool do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TGR Professional Brake Line Flaring Tool- 45 Degree Set – Single, Bubble, and Double Flares
Where can I buy the double flare tool?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best double flare tool
We hope you liked the double flare tools that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,