In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen ge 70 pint dehumidifier . We would recommend using GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey as it is a high-quality product
Best ge 70 pint dehumidifier Review :
GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey
- 50 PINT – This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP – The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically.
- EMPTY BUCKET ALARM – This feature alerts you if the bucket, which has a capacity of 1.8 gallons, is full or missing. The alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it's time to empty or replace the bucket.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT - The unit works best with a clean filter, so we'll remind you when it's time to clean it.
- EASE OF USE: The pocket handles make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, 3 fan speeds, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminites Moistness, Odor & Other Things You Hate: Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
Honeywell Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq. Ft, TP70AWKN Smart Wi-Fi Energy Star Dehumidifier, 70 Pint, White
- POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR ROOMS UP TO 4000 SQUARE FEET: This powerful beast effectively removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air (50-Pint 2019 DOE Standard) to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from excess household moisture. Ideal for large basements, living rooms, cellars, and storage rooms.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST: Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, US-based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by an outstanding warranty. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- SMART & VERSATILE: Wi-Fi-Enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa voice commands, the Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere. Change humidity and fan-speed settings without moving away from your busy routine.
- EASY TO USE: The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle & anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty. Or connect included the drain tube to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: The durable air filter helps reduce dust and washes clean under a faucet – no filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert reminds you to maintain the filter for optimal operation.
Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Slide-out bucket to empty collected water, Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
AIRPLUS 70 Pints 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier for Medium Spaces and Basements (AP1902)…
- Significant Dehumidification Effect: Airplus dehumidifiers-(AP1902) remove up to 70 pints (under 90% RH @ 86°F condition) of water per day. Compared with other products, the efficiency is absolutely higher. Absorbing moisture quickly, it fits in medium to large rooms . If space is smaller, the effect will be more obvious.
- Multifunctional Modes & Intelligent Operation: Four modes-STANDARD, RAINING, DRYING, SLEEP, can be chosen based on the expected effect. Intelligent constant humidity-the basement dehumidifiers for home detect humidity automatically and adjust accurately to maintain it at the desired level. Additionally, two-way timing function of the dehumidifier for bedroom frees you from waiting to turn on/off. Save a load of trouble.
- Convenient Drainage & Auto Shut Off: With a dehumidifier hose, continuous drainage is more convenient and effort-saving. Coupled with the large-capacity water tank, save troublesome work. If the 4.1 L tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically shut off until it is emptied and placed in the right place. Rest assured!
- Widespread Application & Flexible Movements: With high-efficiency dehumidification and compact design, this ideal dehumidifier for bathroom also works well in the living room, kitchen, RV, closet, etc. At the same time, our basement dehumidifier can be easily carried with universal wheels. Keep every place in the house away from damp.
- WHAT YOU GET – AIRPLUS promises you a new REPLACEMENT or a full REFUND under your normal use. Just CONTACT US if you have any problems with your dehumidifier.
FRIGIDAIRE Energy Star 50-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control, White
2 used from $175.50
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER FOR WET ROOMS: When moisture is excessive, this dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints of water per day, drying the air quickly and efficiently. Rolling casters and integrated side handles make it easy and convenient to set up and store.
- EFFECTIVE HUMIDITY CONTROL: Fit for use in any damp spaces of the home, including attics, basements, and garages.
- RELIABLE MOISTURE REMOVAL: With custom humidity control and 3 fan speeds, it is easy to maximize your comfort level by minimizing the moisture. Automatic shut-off and full tank alert will let you know when the 2-gallon capacity bucket needs emptying. Or, set the unit to continuous drain mode, attach a standard garden hose (not included), and breathe easy as the unit runs independently, maintaining your indoor air quality.
- WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- EASY ACCESS BUCKET: The front pull-out bucket features full-height indents to make removal easy at any point. An integrated carry handle plus splash guard keeps you and your environment dry while emptying the bucket. A convenient front water-level indicator provides at-a-glance updates as to status.
Waykar 155 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier Industrial Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes
- LARGE CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER-This industrial commercial dehumidifier is with a high-efficiency moisture removal capacity can remove up 155 pints water per day,suitable to use in large area,basement,crawl spacce warehouse,grow room,garage,cellar,workshop,library,laboratory and small factory,etc.
- INTELLIGENT TOUCH CONTROL- Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels. Automatic Shut Off/On: Shuts off automatically when the room humidity reachs the setting humidity and restart to working again when the humidity is above.
- DESIGN WITH HUMANIZED- This heavy duty commercial dehumidifier is designed with removable Controller with 393inches(10m) wire and Humidity Sensor with 196inches(5m) wire for large space area where remote control and monitor is required. Design for different placement requirement,you can place the humidifier with hanging or laid on anywhere.
- AUTO-DEFROST & POWER OUTAGE RESTART FUNCTION: Auto defrost function eliminates maintenance and allows this durable room dehumidifier to use in a cold environment low to 41°F. This basement dehumidifier is also designed to restart automatically when power becomes available.
- SUPPORT- The Waykar Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfed with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 12 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just an-email away.
Shinco 5,000 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier with Pump, Ideal for Home, Basement, Bedroom, Bathroom and Garage, 7L Water Tank, Continuous Drain, Quietly Remove Moisture & Control Humidity - (70Pint with Pump)
- ✅【5,000 Sq.Ft DEHUMIDIFIER】- This Shinco dehumidifier removes 70 pint (2012 DOE Standard, 80°F, RH60%)of water a day and adjust humidity from 80% to 30%, Perfect for use in home, basement, cellar, garage, bedroom and bathroom. And this is our largest, most capable model, ideal for large rooms up to 5,000 square feet and/or very wet spaces. (Max dehumidification capacity — 120pint, 86°F, RH90%).
- ✅【QUIET AND ENERGY-SAVING】- This Energy Star Certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms, without racking up your energy bill. And Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, but also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances. Also 48 dB peak sound so that you hardly notice it's there. In general, 50 decibels is probably just as loud as normal conversation.
- ✅【EASY TO USE】- Adjust to the ideal dehumidification setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, it will automatically shut-off (Water Tank Capacity 7L) . If you don't have time, you can choose continuous drainage mode (equipped with water pipe). The internal pump automatically removes collected water from the dehumidifier so you never experience downtime due to a full water bucket. Water can be pumped sideways or vertically up to 12 feet away.
- ✅【GREAT CONVENIENCE】- Quickly dry clothes with one button. If experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your appliances and electronic devices, Shinco dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous set. And the LED screen visually shows current room humidity levels and your desired target humidity. Also you can change the fan speed; set a 2/4 hour sleep timer; auto defrost in low temperature environment. Easy to use, removable water bucket.
- ✅【Perfect After Service】- All of Shinco Dehumidifier are covered with 30-Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty and lifetime expert tech support. If you have any problems, please contact our team to get help. we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems.
Vremi 50 Pint 4,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Large Spaces and Basements
- Our "Moisture Maniac" dehumidifier is rated to remove 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Rating Standard) of moisture per day and is ideal for medium to large spaces from 3,000 sq. ft. to 4,500 sq. ft.
- We designed our dehumidifier with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles and a quiet fan that will do its job without you hearing it.
- It's a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship and our design reflects that. Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, where it'll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (NOTE: hose not included) Key Product Features
- Our portable dehumidifier features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed for maximum moisture removal. This product effectively reduces humidity and maintains a level of dryer air that can help you feel more comfortable.
- Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work) and is intended for any indoor space between 3,000 and 4,500 SQ FT. It measures 16.6 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day. Key Product Features
Best ge 70 pint dehumidifier – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a ge 70 pint dehumidifier. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ge 70 pint dehumidifier. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ge 70 pint dehumidifier and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ge 70 pint dehumidifiers fall within the price range of $ 278 to $ 539.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey.
If you want something medium range, choose Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Waykar 155 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier Industrial Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ge 70 pint dehumidifier you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Waykar 155 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier Industrial Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes
3. The brand
Buying the ge 70 pint dehumidifier from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ge 70 pint dehumidifier to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ge 70 pint dehumidifier from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ge 70 pint dehumidifier?
The best ge 70 pint dehumidifier is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey
Are there any good deals on ge 70 pint dehumidifier?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best ge 70 pint dehumidifier and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ge 70 pint dehumidifier?
Although most of the cheaper ge 70 pint dehumidifier do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Waykar 155 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier Industrial Dehumidifier for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole Homes
Where can I buy the ge 70 pint dehumidifier?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ge 70 pint dehumidifier
We hope you liked the ge 70 pint dehumidifiers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,