This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best microphone for saxophone . We would recommend using Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable, Black as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best microphone for saxophone review:
Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable, Black
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
Wireless Saxophone Microphone UHF for Musical Instruments Speaker Voice Amplifier with Receiver Clip Professional Orchestra Trumpet Saxo HiFi Megaphone Condenser Portable Handheld Mini Mic
- [New Upgraded Version Instrument Microphone]: The professional microphone is designed for Orchestra Trumpet Saxophone and other similar musical instruments, with better quality, bring your excellent experience.
- [UHF Wireless Technology]: ,The wireless microphone with Receiver uses UHF Technology, one button pairing, free switch among 50 frequency, 80m transmission distance.
- [Detachable Clip & Handheld Design]: The Clip is detachable, you can fix the mic on the cloth or instruments, what's more, it is handheld, you can use mic in your hand freely, and it is made of special material, stable and enduable.
- [Universal For Instruments & Speakers]: The receiver fits for many audio instruments with 6.5Φ “MIC in” port, use it anytime anywhere, and the UHF multifunctional wireless MIC is a highly integrated system with many features..
- [180 Days Warranty]: I will offer 180 DAYS warranty for the UHF wireless instrument, buy the condenser microphone with guaranty, safe shopping and happy shopping..
ISOLO Choice-Saxophone Version, Wireless Microphone System-EQ,Effect All in one Package
- SMALLEST! At just 26 grams, ISOLO is the world’s smallest – and smartest wireless microphone system. Throw it in your bag for impromptu jam sessions and spontaneous performances.
- WIRELESS! With wireless audio technology, artists could play music without limitations on the stage. They will no longer need to connect the instrument to the patch cord.
- HIGH QUALITY! ISOLO supports 48KHz sampling rate, and its integrated microphone, preamp (preamplifier), and 24 bit ADC shorten the digitalization process and reduce the distortion rate.
- COMPREHENSIVE! With integrated preamp, EQ and effects, plus precise control of balance all in one package. ISOLO CHOICE can create dramatic tensions and the layers of the music.
- FLEXIBLE! ISOLO has 50 feet and 100 feet adjustable mode. Near Mode makes music authentic, and Far Mode has a stable connection and high quality recording function to boost your performance to a higher level.
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
1 used from $193.70
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
ST-5 Sax Microphone Wireless Instrument UHF Mic Receiver & Transmitter System for Saxophone French Horn Trumpet Trumbone
- Clear sound quality --- The condenser microphone core, so that the sound reproduction of the instrument can reach 99%, and the microphone has a shock-absorbing spring, which effectively reduce 98% key tone of the sax.Stable signal transmission --- The signal transmission distance is 164ft (50m).
- Easy to use --- Clamp the microphone directly on the mouth of the saxophone, plug the receiver into the MIC interface of the speaker, and then turn it on and use it . A total of 16 UHF channels can be selected, and 3-4 sets of microphone systems can be used at the same time without signal interference.
- High-capacity lithium battery --- One divides into two charging cable to charge the receiver and transmitter at the same time, greatly reducing the charging time.The transmitter and receiver has built-in 750mAh battery, which can be recharged 2000 times, and can be used for 6 hours after 2 hours of charging.
- Widely Used --- This sax wireless microphone can be used in solo performance, accompaniment performance, personal entertainment, group performance. 6.35mm interface (Also added a 6.35 to 3.5mm interface) can be used to a variety of equipment, loudspeakers, computer audio, drawbar speakers, mixers, and so on.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee:We are so confident that you will love ST-5.If you are not satisfaction with ST-5,we support 30-day money-back.It has a 2 years warranty,If it stop working within 2 years,we help you troubleshoot.
SGPRO Wireless Saxophone Microphone System, Preset Echo Function, Clip On Instrument Microphone Tuba French Horn Trumpet Trumbone
- SPECIAL DESIGNED CLIP & GOOSENECK: Applicable for Various Brass Instruments Such As Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, and Trombone
- UHF 902-928 MHz 65 PRESET CHANNELS: Avert Frequency Interference and Allow Multiple Sets Application at the Same Time
- DIGITAL CHIP CIRCUIT DESIGN: Enhances Stable Signal Transmission
- DETACHABLE TRANSMITTER SET: Easy Installation, Plug & Play for Instruments or Speech
- 6 PRESET ECHO & 12 EQ MODES FOR SELECTION: Fits Your Actual Need in Difference Scenarios
SGPRO Professional Saxophone Microphone, Clip-on Mic for Brass Instrument with Sound and Steardy Clamp Preset ECHOs, Gooseneck Mic for Tuba Trombone Trumpet French Horn
- Designed for Saxaphone, French Horn, Trumpet, Trumbone and Tuba
- Supporting UHF 902-928 MHz to avert frequeny interference
- 12 Preset EQ Modes for Selection for Your Preferences
- Easy-to-Use Detachable Transmitter for Brass instruments such as Saxophone, Trumpet and Trumbone
- Adopt Digital Chip Circuit Design, Preset 65 Channels for Selection to avoid interference
Wireless Instrument Microphone,UHF Clip Condenser Mic,for Horns,Trumpets,Clarinets, Saxophones, Cello, Computer, Phone, Speakers, Voice Amplifier 131ft Range, 1/8＆1/4'' Port
- UHF Wireless Microphone - The wireless cordless clip microphone system adopt advanced UHF wireless transmission technology,has excellent performance on audio ●Stable Signal ●No transmission delay ●Anti-jamming ●Constant frequency ●No break ●Clear and smooth sound ●automatic connection.● Support transmit distance up to 131 ft, and multiple devices can be used at the same time without interference. Please note that the receiver needs to be connected to audio, amplifier device.
- Rotatable Silicone Clip - 360-degree rotatable silicone shock-proof clip and strong steel collar clip make it easy to fix on instruments.It has small and exquisite appearance ,firm and reliable quality. The surface is also treated to prevent corrosion. ●Applied for various occasions,musical instrument amplification, concerts, live broadcasts, outdoor performances, karaoke, conference presentations, promotional propaganda,etc.
- High-sensitivity Pickup - Adopt high-sensitivity high-frequency wide pickup head,perfectly capture the soundtrack of the instrument. We also design the sound hole and angle to the best state to easily capture your sound. The miscrophone is super lightweight and solid,unburdened to take anywhere. The plug on receiver is 1/8''(3.5mm), we also add a 1/4''(6.35mm) plug for more audio equipment.
- Plug and Play - ●Plug the receiver into the audio device,turn on the transmitter and receiver. It start to work now! What if I can't Pair or not sound ? 1. Turn off the receiver and transmitter; 2. Press the power button of the transmitter for 5 seconds until the blue light goes out, then press the power button quickly and it's ready to pair. The blue light flashes at this time; 3. Turn on the receiver; 4. Press the transmitter power button to complete the pair. The blue light keeping light.
- Long Use Time - ●Sustainable use about 4 hours, while charging about 3 hours. 2-in-1 charging cable to charge both transmitter and receiver at the same time. ●Coming with a squar leather box for convenient carrying and storage.It's a really a cost-effective choice for changing a new device for yourself, or a surprised gift to friends. This microphone has a 2 years warranty.If your microphone have any defect or stop working within 2 years, we help you troubleshoot or send a whole new product.
UHF Wireless Instruments Saxophone Microphone, with Receiver Detachable Clip, Universal for Speaker Professional Musical Orchestra Trumpet HiFi Megaphone Voice Amplifier Condenser Mini Mic
- [UHF Wireless Technology]: The Microphone with Receiver uses UHF Technology, 80m transmission distance, one button pairing, free switch among 50 frequency points.
- [Detachable Clip]: The Clip is detachable, you can fix the mic on the instruments, or you can use mic in your hand freely, and it made of special material, stable and enduable, there is no worry about falling.
- [Universal For Speakers]: The receiver suits for many audio devices with 6.5Φ “MIC in” port, use it anytime anywhere, and the UHF Multifunctional Wireless MIC is a highly integrated system with many features.
- [180 Days Warranty]: I will offer 180 DAYS warranty for the UHF Microphone, buy the product with guaranty, safe shopping, happy shopping.
- [What's in the box]: 1* Microphone; 1*Receiver; 1* Clip; 1*Charging Cable; 1* English User Manual; Please contact seller if any questions
Important notes when buying microphone for saxophone
There are some things you should consider when buying a microphone for saxophone. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a microphone for saxophone. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your microphone for saxophone and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most microphone for saxophones fall within the price range of $ 129 to $ 199. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SGPRO Professional Saxophone Microphone, Clip-on Mic for Brass Instrument with Sound and Steardy Clamp Preset ECHOs, Gooseneck Mic for Tuba Trombone Trumpet French Horn
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the microphone for saxophone you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SGPRO Professional Saxophone Microphone, Clip-on Mic for Brass Instrument with Sound and Steardy Clamp Preset ECHOs, Gooseneck Mic for Tuba Trombone Trumpet French Horn
3. The brand
Buying the microphone for saxophone from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your microphone for saxophone to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a microphone for saxophone from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best microphone for saxophone?
The best microphone for saxophone is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Shure PGA98H-XLR Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Instrument Microphone with 15′ XLR-XLR Cable, Black
Are there any good deals on microphone for saxophone?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best microphone for saxophone and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest microphone for saxophone?
Although most of the cheaper microphone for saxophone do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SGPRO Professional Saxophone Microphone, Clip-on Mic for Brass Instrument with Sound and Steardy Clamp Preset ECHOs, Gooseneck Mic for Tuba Trombone Trumpet French Horn
Where can I buy the microphone for saxophone?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best microphone for saxophone
We hope you liked the microphone for saxophones that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,