In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen trailer tongue jack . We would recommend using Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jack (7-Way Connector, 5000 lb. 12V DC), Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best trailer tongue jack review:
Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jack (7-Way Connector, 5000 lb. 12V DC), Black
3 used from $159.15
- Lift range: 9" to 31.5" (including 4.5" Drop leg) 18" travel height.Up to 5000 lbs towing capacity, do not exceed maximum weight
- Easy to use switch for raising and lowering trailer
- Water resistant motor and one piece plastic housing. Oversized adjustable Footpad provides excellent stability
- Ball screw design and Brake motor increases the Lift efficiency and reduces friction compared to the Acme screw
- Quick plug-in 7-way connector with plastic holder to keep connector in place when not in use
REESE Towpower 74410 Trailer Jack, Heavy-Duty Swivel Mount, 6-Inch Wheel, Chrome
- Features 1000 pound capacity. Caster Material-Plastic
- Side winding handle with 1:1 gear ratio provides fast operation
- Heavy duty swivel mechanism for easy use
- 6 inch wheel to move your trailer into position for easy hook-up
- Fits tongues up to 3 inches to 5 inches
Lippert 285318 3500LB Power Tongue Jack Black
3 used from $156.77
- EASY INSTALLATION — Complete with all necessary hardware and pins, installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast and simple, so you can get to lowering and raising your equipment in no time
- TIME-SAVING — Say goodbye to cranking your manual jack. With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your a-frame trailer in a fraction of the time, without breaking a sweat
- INTEGRATED LIGHTING — Four integrated LED lights illuminate the ball and coupler, so you can operate your jack at night, worry-free
- POWERFULLY ENGINEERED — Built to do heavy lifting, the Power Tongue Jack has a 3,500 lb. lift capacity, helical-cut gears, 30 AMPs of power, and a 12V motor — all designed to get the job done, quietly and efficiently, so you don't have to
- BUILT TOUGH — Made from heavy-gauge, steel construction, a durable, textured housing that prevents chips and cracks, and a black powder-coat finish — this jack was designed to operate, day after day
Reese Towpower 74407 A-Frame Jack
2 used from $29.60
- Designed to provide excellent facility for mounting or dismounting heavy weight
- Includes a weld-on mounting bracket
- 2000 lb. capacity
LIBRA 3500lbs Electric Power A-Frame Tongue Jack for Trailer & Camper 26041
- Featured slim desgin, Stroke 20% faster but powerful and quiet.
- Bright LED light for night operation; Emergency detachable hand crank included,mounting hardware inlcuded!
- One-Piece motor cover preventing rain damge, Stainless steel screws/bolts outside motor cover never rust! Powder coated outer tube
- 8" 5-step adjustable drop leg; Over size 5.5" diameter foot plate, more stable support, rain water drain holes on foot plate.
- 14" lifting capacity; 3500lbs lifting capacity; 12V operation, 55" power cord
Husky HB4500 4500 lbs. Brute Power Jack, Hammer Gray Finish
2 used from $229.55
- Powered trailer jack with 4,500 pound rating, 12-volt operation, hardened steel gears, and soldered connections
- 18-inch full stroke with 6-inch adjustable drop-down leg reduces time to set jack and reduces wear on motor
- 3-sided LED light system to illuminate hitch and spring bar area
- Features a friction-reducing ball screw, usually only found in more expensive jacks
- Weather-resistant trailer connector storage bracket with durable hammer gray finish
Lippert Components - 813748 Power Stance Tongue Jack with Optional 2-Way to 7-Way powering System for RVs
2 used from $163.47
- powerful solution — equipped with 2-way to 7-way powering system, so campers can use the power swap auxiliary cord to connect their jack to their tow vehicle, instead of draining power from their rv or manually cranking to lift and lower their rv. and when you’re done, store your cord in your jack’s built-in storage inlet to keep it safe from damage.
- innovative versatility — every jack comes with an integrated safety chain storage ring — allowing you to clip your chains out of your way instead of dragging them or wrapping them around your jack.
- stylishly durable — this jack comes with a sleek, durable plastic head-cover to keep it protected from the elements. the cover’s one-piece design is aesthetically pleasing and helps keep water from infiltrating the jack’s motor and gears.
- user-friendly operation — built-in led lights shine directly down on your trailer coupler — making it easy to see and operate your power stance jack at night. plus, these lights are designed to illuminate for 5 minutes, then turn off if not in use.
- thoughtful engineering — in the event of a power failure, this jack is equipped with an emergency manual crank option so you never have to worry about being stranded.
MaxxHaul 70149 26-1/2" to 38" Lift Swing Back Trailer Jack with Dual Wheels - 1500 lbs. Capacity , Grey
2 used from $29.99
- Capacity: 1500 pounds
- Wind: side
- Swing back dual wheel
- Mounting Bracket Size - 6-1/2 wide x 5-1/2 inch tall
SuperHandy Trailer Dolly Electric Power 3600LBS Max Trailer Weight, 600LBS Max Tongue Weight, DC 24V 800W 12V 7Ah Powered Heavy Duty Commercial Jack Lever 2" Ball Mount Included
- SPECS - This Electric Power Dolly is powered by DC 24V 7Ah 800W electric driven motor. Providing a Maximum Trailer Weigh: 3600LBS/1620kgs, Max Tongue Weight: 600LBS/270kgs. Ball Mount: 2". Forward & Reverse Capable, Max Speed: 0-1.5MPH (0-2.5km/h) (Variable) Tire Pressure Rating: 30±2PSI (2.1±0.1kg/cm2) MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt)
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Our portable quiet operating RV/Trailer Transport Electric Dolly is built of a heavy duty steel constructed frame with exceptional maneuverable wheels. The 'Patented Adjustable Ball Attachment Mechanism', provides greater mobility & application of use. Also Patented is our 'Drive System', producing maintenance-free performance for years to come
- EFFICIENT CAPABILITIES - Easy install & collapsible assembly with an advance Adjustable Ball Attachment design, allowing you to easily move a wide variety of trailers of 3600LBS Max Trailer Weight Capacity. Precisely powered by (2) 12V 7AH excellent sources of reliable power, with a Charging Rating of - Input: 100-240VAC, Output: DC28.8V-2.0A
- PROPER USE and APPLICATION - MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope) (Operate on hard surfaces like Asphalt/Concrete, DO NOT operate on soft surfaces like gravel, sand/loose dirt); Great for moving/transporting of trailers beds, boat trailers, utility trailers, animal/livestock trailers, jet ski trailers, RV's or any other recreational items that have a trailer 2" inch Ball Mount Hitch
- SAFETY FIRST - Always wear hand & eye protection when operating the power dolly. Keep all electrical dry & free of moisture, condensation or water/rain. This Electric Power Dolly is equipped with a Overload Protector, designed specifically to shut down the unit if electrical overloading takes place, protecting both the machine & the operator. [NOTE: MAX OPERABLE SLOPE 4° degree (DO NOT OPERATE ON INCLINE or DECLINE above Max Slope)]
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the trailer tongue jack in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a trailer tongue jack. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a trailer tongue jack. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your trailer tongue jack and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most trailer tongue jacks fall within the price range of $ 172.99 to $ 209.54. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jack (7-Way Connector, 5000 lb. 12V DC), Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Reese Towpower 74407 A-Frame Jack. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Lippert Components – 813748 Power Stance Tongue Jack with Optional 2-Way to 7-Way powering System for RVs
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the trailer tongue jack you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Lippert Components – 813748 Power Stance Tongue Jack with Optional 2-Way to 7-Way powering System for RVs
3. The brand
Buying the trailer tongue jack from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your trailer tongue jack to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a trailer tongue jack from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best trailer tongue jack?
The best trailer tongue jack is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Uriah Products UC500010 Electric Trailer Jack (7-Way Connector, 5000 lb. 12V DC), Black
Are there any good deals on trailer tongue jack?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best trailer tongue jack and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest trailer tongue jack?
Although most of the cheaper trailer tongue jack do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Lippert Components – 813748 Power Stance Tongue Jack with Optional 2-Way to 7-Way powering System for RVs
Where can I buy the trailer tongue jack?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best trailer tongue jack
We hope you liked the trailer tongue jacks that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,