In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen wireless barcode scanner . We would recommend using Motorola Symbol LI4278 Barcode Scanner Wireless with Cradle and USB Cable as it is our top pick for you
Best wireless barcode scanner Review :
Motorola Symbol LI4278 Barcode Scanner Wireless with Cradle and USB Cable
4 used from $159.00
Zebra Symbol (Motorola) LI4278 Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, with Cradle and USB Cables
5 used from $99.99
- Comes with one cradle and one USB cable
- BUILT FOR ALL-DAY, EVERYDAY USE---patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
- FREE YOUR WORKERS WITH BLUETOOTH---Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
- The LI4278 takes 1D barcode scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D barcode.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Two working mode:Instant upload mode / storage mode. Internal offline storage supports up to 100,000 barcodes in offline storage mode. Scan and store barcode when far away from the receiver,and then update the data to your device when you come back entering the wireless transmission range.
- Two scanning mode:Key the trigger to begin scanning or switch to automatic mode for quick scanning without pressing any buttons
Tera Barcode Scanner Wireless 1D Laser Cordless Barcode Reader with Battery Level Indicator, Versatile 2 in 1 2.4Ghz Wireless and USB 2.0 Wired
- Larger battery enables longer continuous usage and twice the stand-by time. With the unique battery indicator light showing the remaining battery level, no more Low Battery Anxiety.
- The curved handle is extended and thickened. Specially designed smooth and flat trigger for better grip.
- The orange anti-shock silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet. IP54 technology protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust.
- Plug and play with the USB receiver or the USB cable, no driver installation needed. Easy and quick to set up. Wireless transmission distance reaches up to 328 ft. in barrier free environment.
- Support almost all 1D Barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code93, MSI, Code 128, EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, Matrix. Read damaged, fuzzy, reflective and smudged barcodes.
ZEBRA/Motorola Symbol DS6878-SR 2D Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Includes Cradle and USB Cord (Renewed)
- Motorola DS6878
- Kit with Cradle
- 2D/1D Barcode Scanner
- Wireless Bluetooth
Barcode Scanner Wireless, Basecent USB Quick Laser Barcode Scanner Reader (Lector De Codigo De Barras), Handheld Barcode Reader Scanner for Library Book, Warehouse Inventory, Store
- WIRELESS AND WIRED MODES - The Basecent barcode reader support cordless scanning with a 2.4G mini USB receiver, which allow you to scan bar code in every corner of your library and warehouse. Also, it can scan barcodes with an USB cable which will charge the scanner gun at the same time. Just plug the USB receiver or cable and scan, do not need driver.
- QUICK FOR ALL BARCODES - The maximum scanning speed of this laser scanner is 300 scans per second. This quick scanner can read UPC, ISBN, EAN and almost all the bar code labels in the world.
- LONG DISTANCE TRANSMISSION - With the wireless mode, the transmission distance between the scanner and the USB receiver are 60 to 100 meters(196.8ft) indoors, and up to 400 meters(1312.3ft) in open air.
- INSTANT UPLOAD & STORAGE MODE – When scanning barcode labels, the data will be transferred instantly to the receiver if the scanner is in the wireless transmission range, and the data can be stored if the scanner is out of the wireless transmission range.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SYSTEMS – The Basecent barcode scanner is compatible with most of the systems and devices, including systems like Windows, Mac osx, Linux, ios, Android, and including devices like desktop computer, laptops, servers, tablets which have USB interface.
Tera Wireless Barcode Scanner 1D 2D QR with USB Charging Base Handheld Bar Code Reader Scanner Automatic Sensing Fast Precise Scanner, D6100
- Charger/Stand/Receiver 3-in-1 Cradle: 1. Cradle houses 2.4 GHz wireless receiver(the receiver is installed in the cradle, undetachable). Once connected to computer via USB cable, unit is ready for work. 2. Work as you charge. Whenever scanner sits in cradle, charging automatically starts. Cradle doubles as scanner stand for hands-free operation.
- Always powered: Internal large battery for extended standby time. While seated in cradle, scanner can operate continuously.
- Button/ Continuous Mode: Pull trigger button to scan in Button Mode. Set scanner in Continuous Mode and operate hands-free with scanner seated in cradle.
- Fast Accurate Reading Speed: 32 bit CPU, superior decoding capability. Can recognize following codes: UPC-A UPC-E EAN-8 EAN-13 with complementary Code128 Code39 Code 39Full ASCII Codabar Industrial/Interleaved 2 of 5 Code93 MSI Code11 ISBN ISSN China Post etc. (optional)GS1 Databar Code32; 2D: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417, Aztec code, Maxicode, etc.
- IP54 Shock-proof: Can survive falls from heights up to 6.6ft. The technical of IP54 sturdy which protect the wireless barcode scanner from dust and moisture.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner with Cradle, 2D Cordless Bar Code Reader 400m Transmission Distance CMOS Imager Read 1D, 2D, QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417 for Windows Mac Linux
- 2D BARCODE SCANNER: easily capture all 1D,QR / PDF417/ Data Matrix bar codes on labels, paper, and mobile phone or computer displays.
- CMOS IMAGING SCANNING TECHNOLOGY: with advanced digital image acquisition function,Which can identify screen code, incomplete code and fuzzy code etc, Effectively compensate for the problem that scanner can not identify screen code.
- 3 Scan Mode:Manual trigger mode / Auto-induction mode / Coutinuous mode. Please note that the scanner does not have a Virtual Com mode.
- Long distance wireless connection for adding mobility . Delivers up to 400 meter / 0.25 mile transmission away from base station in barrier-free environment,100 meter/ 328 feet transmission in obstacles environment.
- With convenient charging station, providing power whenever you put the scanner on the station.
Tera Pro Fully Upgraded Wireless 2D QR Barcode Scanner with Stand, 3 in 1 Bluetooth & 2.4GHz Wireless & USB Wired, Connect Smart Phone Tablet PC, Image Bar Code Reader with Vibration Alert, HW0002
- 【Tera Magic Aiming System & Vibrating Alert】Lightning speed read rate coupled with a large depth of field means no more frustrating delays trying to get your scanner at just the right angle and distance. In addition to a sound and LED illumination, when a scan is successful, you will receive a tactile signal in the form of a mild vibration. Buzzer can be set to mute to allow for a quiet operation.
- 【Versatile 3-in-1 Transmission】Tera barcode scanner can work via 2.4Ghz wireless + USB 2.0 wired. It is compatible with Bluetooth as well. Supports Windows and Mac OS; works with Word, Excel, Novell; and almost all common software. It is widely used in supermarkets, shopping malls, cosmetic stores, retail industry, postal industry, logistics, banks and medical institutions.
- 【Large 2000mAh Battery, 60 Days Standby】Large 2000mAh built-in battery, standby time is as long as 60 days. Continuous scanning time can be up to 16.5-19.5 hours when fully charged. Worry free on a single full charge.
- 【Shockproof Silicone Design】The bright orange silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from your desk or the shelf. The use of bright orange color makes the scanner pleasant to look at ,and easy to find when it is put away somewhere you can't immediately think of.
- 【Digital and Printed 1D 2D Code Supported】Symbologies: 1D: Codabar, Code 11, Code93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard25, Matrix 2D: QR, DataMatrix, PDF417, Aztec, Hanxin, Micro PDF417. It can read barcode displayed on computer monitor.
Best wireless barcode scanner – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a wireless barcode scanner. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a wireless barcode scanner. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your wireless barcode scanner and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most wireless barcode scanners fall within the price range of $ 204 to $ 58.89. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Motorola Symbol LI4278 Barcode Scanner Wireless with Cradle and USB Cable.
If you want something medium range, choose Tera Barcode Scanner Wireless 1D Laser Cordless Barcode Reader with Battery Level Indicator, Versatile 2 in 1 2.4Ghz Wireless and USB 2.0 Wired. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Tera Wireless Barcode Scanner 1D 2D QR with USB Charging Base Handheld Bar Code Reader Scanner Automatic Sensing Fast Precise Scanner, D6100
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the wireless barcode scanner you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Tera Wireless Barcode Scanner 1D 2D QR with USB Charging Base Handheld Bar Code Reader Scanner Automatic Sensing Fast Precise Scanner, D6100
3. The brand
Buying the wireless barcode scanner from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your wireless barcode scanner to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a wireless barcode scanner from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best wireless barcode scanner?
The best wireless barcode scanner is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Motorola Symbol LI4278 Barcode Scanner Wireless with Cradle and USB Cable
Are there any good deals on wireless barcode scanner?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best wireless barcode scanner and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest wireless barcode scanner?
Although most of the cheaper wireless barcode scanner do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Tera Wireless Barcode Scanner 1D 2D QR with USB Charging Base Handheld Bar Code Reader Scanner Automatic Sensing Fast Precise Scanner, D6100
Where can I buy the wireless barcode scanner?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best wireless barcode scanner
We hope you liked the wireless barcode scanners that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,