In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen wireless hdmi range . We would recommend using Micca Wireless HDMI Extender 1080P Full HD 330ft Line-of-Sight Long Range 5GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Integrated HDMI Splitter and IR Pass-Back as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best wireless hdmi range review:
Micca Wireless HDMI Extender 1080P Full HD 330ft Line-of-Sight Long Range 5GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Integrated HDMI Splitter and IR Pass-Back
- Easily extend 1080P HDMI video and audio signal up to 300ft line-of-sight without wires! Simple plug and play installation with no complicated setup or configuration. Powerful dual antenna design and 5GHz signal band reduces interference and increases range. Note: range is reduced indoors due to doors, walls, and interference.
- Built-in HDMI signal splitter in the Transmitter unit provides an HDMI output jack, which can connect to a near by TV using an HDMI cable - there is no need to buy a separate HDMI splitter!
- IR signal pass-back function relays remote control commands back to playback source, IR signal receiver and blaster cables are included!
- 0.07 to 0.2 second transmission latency depending on signal quality - great for movies, TV, videos, and presentations. May not be suitable for some types of gaming or PC use.
- Video: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz. Audio: PCM Only. NOTE: Dolby and DTS NOT SUPPORTED. NOTE: If multiple sets of the transmitter and receiver are installed near each other, only powered on one set at a time to prevent signal crossing.
J-Tech Digital Wireless HDMI Extender 1080p up to 660 ft Extension, Transmitter & Receiver Kit Selectable Frequencies to Limit Interference, IR Remote Control (up to 4 Sets)
- @ – This HDMI wireless transmitter receiver is great for live TV, video games and sports. Connect all your High Definition HDMI devices (cable box, computer, video game console, etc.) and enjoy full 1080p@60Hz resolution
- – Connect up to 4 wireless HDMI extender transmitter & receiver set pairs. No line of sight placement required. No difficulties sending or receiving signals through walls, ceilings, and floors
- – Avoid Wi-Fi and other wireless 5GHz interference in high-traffic wireless areas by choosing the operating channel of your JTECH-WEX660 wireless HDMI extender set. Users can now access the JTECH-WEX660’s web interface to customize SSID, operating channels & more.
- – Separate your HDMI source from your HDMI display up to 660 feet (200 meters) away, transmitting wirelessly over 5GHz Wi-Fi bands, eliminating the need to run long cables through or around walls, ceilings or floors.
- – All J-Tech Digital Products, includes a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas - Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST . (Contact information available on the J-Tech Digital Seller Page.)
ScreenBeam (previously Actiontec) MyWirelessTV2 Wireless HD Transmitter & Receiver Extender – Wirelessly Connect HDMI-Enabled Media Device to HDTV or Projector Screen, Full HD 1080P, 150 Foot Range
13 used from $93.81
- MOUNT HDTV ANYWHERE WITHOUT THE WIRES – Replaces HDMI cables with wireless technology, so you can stream full HD directly from your cable or satellite box. Ditch the HDMI cable and mount your HDTV anywhere, without sacrificing quality
- HD DIGITAL SIGNAL FOR MOVIES & GAMING– Wirelessly stream clear, 1080p HD 2D/3D video and digital audio (5.1 surround) through walls, floors & ceilings, to your HDTV or projector up to 150 ft away to watch movies, TV shows and do online gaming.
- SUPPORTS HDMI DEVICES – This wireless video HDMI display kit works with TVs and projectors with an HDMI input. The device wirelessly connects to most cable, satellite, Blu-ray, set-top boxes, and other media and gaming consoles with an HDMI output.
- NO WIFI REQUIRED - Place a TV anywhere within 100 feet from the source with included transmitter and receiver. Simply connect the transmitter to a set top box, gaming console, or other HDMI output device and connect the receiver to any HD display.
- USE YOUR EXISTING REMOTE CONTROL – MyWirelessTV2 allows you to use your existing device’s remote control from any room with its unique pass-through infrared ports.
Wireless HDMI Extender, 5GHz HDMI Loop Output Transmitter and Receiver for TV/AV, Support 1080P 60Hz Full HD with IR Remote Control, 656FT Transmission for Projector Monitor Church Office Home
1 used from $143.51
- 【Support Full HD 1080P,5G High-Speed Wireless Transmission】PAKITE HDMI wireless transmitter and receiver input/output resolution supports 480P,576P,720P, and 1080P, make the received image and sound clear, stable and colorful without noise. Besides, with strong anti-interference, faster transmission speed by 5G Wireless dual antenna signal, you can enjoy superior video audio quality at home or office. Note: A delay of fewer than 0.2 seconds might occur due to data compression.
- 【Plug&Play&Easy to Set】Easy to install, true plug and play set up eliminates the need to install expensive and inconvenient cables. Meanwhile, no software or wifi connection required. We have added two buttons so you can switch high-low rate or multi-channel with ease.NOTE: Do not install multiple kits in the same location as it may cause signal interference.)
- 【Can Through Wall & 656FT Long Distance Wireless Transmit】We set up the external dual antenna and get the long transmitter distance that reaches 656 ft/200 meters(line of sight) in an open field and if through walls the signal can transmit 15-20m/49ft-65ft.
- 【Built-in IR Remote Control】With built-in IR signal extension, you can control the source device at the receiver and it supports 30HZ IR transmission. On the other hand,the delay time between wireless transmitter and receiver is less than 200ms, but the loop-out has zero latency and can use for a local display.
- 【Support Many HDMI Devices】PAKITE wireless video transmitter and receiver can work with most HDMI equipped devices, including DVD, DVR, IPTV, CCTV Blu-ray players,set-top boxes, cable/satellite boxes, and computer systems. Note: One transmitter could only support one receiver, but you can use more than 1 pair in the same space. we provide 365 days of return/exchange services. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us and we will solve them perfectly within 24 hours.
J-Tech Digital 1X2 Wireless HDMI Extender 200’ Dual Antenna Supporting Full HD 1080p with HDMI Loop Output Operation Channel Change IR Passthrough (Receiver + Transmitter 1080P 200ft)
2 used from $167.62
- √ : JTECH-WEX200V3 is the most powerful wireless HDMI extender on the market. Extend an HDMI audio/video signal wireless up to 200 ft (61m) through interior drywall and other obstructions.
- √ : Connect one transmitter to two JTECH-WEX200V3 receivers and a local HD display simultaneously! Perfect for sharing content like movies or security systems throughout the house or business!
- √ : Connect up to 4 independent pairs of JTECH-WEX200V3 in the same environment without interference. Users can customize both the SSID and 5GHz operating frequency of each WEX200V3 set to allow for multiple extender sets in the same environment.
- √ : Avoid WiFi and other wireless 5GHz interference in high-traffic wireless areas by choosing the operating channel of your JTECH-WEX200 V3 set. Users can now access the JTECH-WEX200 V3’s web interface to customize SSID, operating channels & more.
- √ / .-. : Good for video playback. NOT ideal for real-time shooting or PC gaming. FULL HD Support: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I Free Lifetime Support: This item includes free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital.
J-Tech Digital Wireless HDMI Dongle | Adapter | Extender Kit 100' Range Wi-Fi 1080p with IR Passthrough
- -Transmit a full 1080p wireless signal up to 100'(30m) within the same room or environment using the latest 5GHz Wi-Fi technology. (NOTE: This is a line-of-sight transmitter/receiver set - signal cannot travel through walls; signal latency is about .18 second or 180 milliseconds.)
- -Supports a wide range of resolutions, including: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/30/50/60Hz.
- -Need to venture out of the studio into a live setting? Just connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, powering the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, or even a 5VDC 2A power bank. You can also control your source via IR with the included IR blaster and receiver cables (IR frequency ranges from 20-60khz).
- -The small size and shape of the transmitter connects easily to any device without taking up a lot of room - great for crowded conference room settings where it can be easily shared between different laptops and computers.
- -All J-Tech products come with a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our US based Customer Support - contact information available on the J-Tech Seller Page.
Teradek Bolt 4K LT 750 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Deluxe Kit, 750' Range, V-Mount
- Includes: 1 TX (V-Mount) & 1 RX (V-Mount)
- Video: Up to 4Kp30 / 1080p60
- Range: 750 ft.
- Inputs: HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI
- Outputs: HDMI 2.0, 3G-SDI
Wireless HD Extender Kit measy HD585 Extender/Adapter/Dongle Long Range 1150ft IR Remote Control Extension – 576P
- Our dual antenna wireless HD extender helps you transmit high-definition HD audio/video signal from your HD source to an HDTV, monitor or projector up to 1150 feet (350 meters) away wirelessly. Unlike WHDI technology, the technology we use provides more stable and longer range signal transmission
- HD Port, 576P, plug and play,no need to install software.(Pls note:Only if your receiver and transmitter are on the same channel, you can use it.)
- Support 8 groups of channel selection, effectively avoid wireless signal interference such as wireless routing,switching and power on/off status at a glance
- Premium picture quality & stable signal transmission,even at 1150 feet away from your video source.
- IR infrared remote control signal return to digital TV set-top boxes, Blu-ray DVDs, satellite receivers, security DVR recorders, security surveillance camerasPremium picture quality & stable signal transmission,even at 1150 feet away from your video source.
RTX Pro, Long Range Bluetooth 5.1 HDMI Adapter for TV, PC, Home Stereo, Wireless Audio Transmitter or Receiver, Class 1 aptX Low Latency for 2 Headphones, Soundbar PassThrough Optical 3.5mm USB
- Upgrade your TV or audio gear with the 1st BT adapter to feature Bluetooth 5.1, HDMI connection, aptX HD, aptX-LL, multi-stream & more. Add to any home audio device. Transmit your TV or PC audio to Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Receive audio on your home stereo from your phone or laptop
- Go Long Range, 5X Stronger Connection – Walk anywhere in your home listening to crystal clear audio. Stream up to 160ft thru walls, even outdoors to your patio or pool. Enjoy wireless freedom with less drops. Achieve a 300+ft range line of sight
- Enjoy Premium HD or No Delay – Select Certified Qualcomm aptX HD or aptX Low Latency. HD delivers 24 bit ‘better than cd’ sound. aptX LL is ideal for watching TV or movies with no audio lip sync delays. For best results, paired headphones or speakers must support selected codec
- Connect Easily – Setup is simple with voice prompts, LCD status screen and passthru. Connect the Pro between your TV and soundbar. Play audio from your soundbar and stream to headphones at the same time, no splitter needed. Reconnects to quickly to the last paired device.
- Endless Uses – Compatible with 99% of TVs, HDMI input devices (Streaming media players, tv boxes, Blue-ray, DVD / HD / DVR players, cable satellite) & HDMI output devices ( Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, projectors & more). Supports HDMI, Optical, AUX input & output. HDMI ARC is not supported.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the wireless hdmi range in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a wireless hdmi range. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a wireless hdmi range. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your wireless hdmi range and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most wireless hdmi ranges fall within the price range of $ 189.99 to $ 3720. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Micca Wireless HDMI Extender 1080P Full HD 330ft Line-of-Sight Long Range 5GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Integrated HDMI Splitter and IR Pass-Back.
If you want something medium range, choose Wireless HDMI Extender, 5GHz HDMI Loop Output Transmitter and Receiver for TV/AV, Support 1080P 60Hz Full HD with IR Remote Control, 656FT Transmission for Projector Monitor Church Office Home. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Teradek Bolt 4K LT 750 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Deluxe Kit, 750′ Range, V-Mount
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the wireless hdmi range you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Teradek Bolt 4K LT 750 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Deluxe Kit, 750′ Range, V-Mount
3. The brand
Buying the wireless hdmi range from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your wireless hdmi range to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a wireless hdmi range from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best wireless hdmi range?
The best wireless hdmi range is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Micca Wireless HDMI Extender 1080P Full HD 330ft Line-of-Sight Long Range 5GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Integrated HDMI Splitter and IR Pass-Back
Are there any good deals on wireless hdmi range?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best wireless hdmi range and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest wireless hdmi range?
Although most of the cheaper wireless hdmi range do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Teradek Bolt 4K LT 750 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Deluxe Kit, 750′ Range, V-Mount
Where can I buy the wireless hdmi range?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best wireless hdmi range
We hope you liked the wireless hdmi ranges that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,