This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best x99 motherboard for overclocking . We would recommend using ASUS LGA2011-v3 Dual 10G LAN 4-Way GPU ATX/CEB Motherboard (X99-E-10G WS) as it is available at reasonable price
Best x99 motherboard for overclocking Review :
ASUS LGA2011-v3 Dual 10G LAN 4-Way GPU ATX/CEB Motherboard (X99-E-10G WS)
- LGA2011-v3 socket for Intel Core i7 and Xeon E5 Processors with ECC & non-ECC DDR4 support
- Server-class design with dual Intel X550-AT2 10G LAN, 12K capacitors and ProCool connectors
- 4-Way x16 GPU capability with seven total PCIe 3.0 x16 and new reinforced ASUS SafeSlot
- Integrated PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slot, NVMe U.2 connector and USB 3.1 Type A & C ports
- 5-Way Optimization for Total System Tuning with 1-click overclocking
ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200(Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual 2.5Gb LAN,Thunderbolt 4 onboard, 4X M.2/NVMe SSD, Aura RGB)
8 used from $375.46
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
ASRock B450M PRO4 AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
15 used from $56.22
- Socket AM4 Digi Power design 9 Power Phase design Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge) Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge) Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- Country of origin : China
- Memory 4x DDR4-3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 DIMM Slots Dual Channel ECC Non-ECC Unbuffered Max Capacity of 64GB (AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge))
- Slots 2x PCI-Express 3 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8) 2x PCI-Express 2 0 x16 Slots (two run at x4) 1x PCI-Express 2 0 x1 Slot
Asus Prime X299- A II ATX Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, 12 IR3555 Power Stages, DDR4 4266 MHz, Triple M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Intel LAN and Aura Sync RGB Lighting
2 used from $297.22
- Intel x299 LGA 2066 socket: ready for the latest Intel Core X-Series processors to maximize connectivity and speed with up to three M.2 drives, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Intel VROC and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Robust power design: 12 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy Chokes and ultra-durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling solution: ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20° C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability, an array of fan Headers, and options for water pump or AIO
- Next Gen connectivity: Intel Optane Memory Ready, Intel VROC support, Dual M.2 support, Multi-GPU support and USB 3.2 Gen Type-C
- Ai overclocking: quickly optimizes your CPU performance based on the CPU and cooler, achieving results that are extremely close to manual tuning by experts
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX Gaming Motherboard (10th Gen Intel Core, LGA 1200 Socket, DDR4, CF, Dual M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Wi-Fi 6, DP/HDMI, Mystic Light RGB)
15 used from $138.12
- Supports 10th Generation Intel Core / Pentium Gold / Celeron Processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128GB (4800MHz)
- Lightning USB 20G is powered by the ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s from the Rear USB Type-C port
- Twin Turbo M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr delivers transfer speeds of up to 32 GB/s for ultra-fast SSDs
- On-board 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).Pre-installed I/O Shielding for convenience and protection from electrostatic discharge
ASUS Prime Z590-A LGA 1200 (Intel11th/10th Gen) ATX Motherboard (14+2 DrMOS Power Stages,3X M.2, Intel 2.5 Gb LAN, USB 3.2 Front Panel Type-C, Thunderbolt 4, Aura Sync RGB Lighting)
9 used from $200.28
- Intel LGA 1200 Socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard : AI overclocking, AI cooling and AI noise cancelation
- Enhanced Power Solution: 14+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery in the most demanding situations
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Boosted Memory Performance: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking with ASUS OptiMem II
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
12 used from $114.05
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
FebSmart PCI-E Riser for Bitcoin Litecoin ETH Coin Mining 6 PIN Powered PCIE Extension Cable GPU Riser Ethereum Mining ETH GPU Extension Cable PCIEX1 to PCIE X16 VER006C GPU Riser(Blue 6-PCS)
- 1.Feb Smart VER006C high performance PCI Express riser can extend the mother board PCIE X1 slot to PCIE X16 slot. Will provide a safe and reliable connectivity with more PCIE X16 graphic cards. Will be mainly used on Ethereum Mining rigs or GPU Mining rigs.
- 2. Designed 3X high performance solid capacitors,1X voltage transformer and 1X Inductance to make sure voltage and current supply stable. Build in electric circuit protector keep device away from over current, over heat and over voltage.
- 3. Packed 23.6-inch USB 3.0 extension cable for flexible Graphic card connectivity. Equipped 15Pin SATA to Molex 6Pin power cable provide adequate current for miner rigs GPUs.
- 4. Simple extend PCI Express X1 slot from mother board to PCI Express X16 slot for heavy GPUs. Added fixed buckle on the PCI Express X16 slot ensure stable GPU connection.
- 5. Excellent choice for mining rigs. Buy with 30 days warranty. WARNNING:If the PCIE X1 Connector Inserted Reversely, May Damage the Connected GPUs or PCIE Slots.
GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE AX (LGA 1200/ Intel Z590 ATX/ Triple M.2/ PCIe 4.0/ USB 3.2 Gen2X2 Type-C/ Intel WIFI 6/ 2.5GbE LAN/ Gaming Motherboard)
5 used from $181.98
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
How to choose the best x99 motherboard for overclocking
There are some things you should consider when buying a x99 motherboard for overclocking. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a x99 motherboard for overclocking. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your x99 motherboard for overclocking and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most x99 motherboard for overclockings fall within the price range of $ 1598.86 to $ 173.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS LGA2011-v3 Dual 10G LAN 4-Way GPU ATX/CEB Motherboard (X99-E-10G WS).
If you want something medium range, choose Asus Prime X299- A II ATX Motherboard (Intel X299) LGA 2066, 12 IR3555 Power Stages, DDR4 4266 MHz, Triple M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Intel LAN and Aura Sync RGB Lighting. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the x99 motherboard for overclocking you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
3. The brand
Buying the x99 motherboard for overclocking from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your x99 motherboard for overclocking to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a x99 motherboard for overclocking from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best x99 motherboard for overclocking?
The best x99 motherboard for overclocking is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS LGA2011-v3 Dual 10G LAN 4-Way GPU ATX/CEB Motherboard (X99-E-10G WS)
Are there any good deals on x99 motherboard for overclocking?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best x99 motherboard for overclocking and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest x99 motherboard for overclocking?
Although most of the cheaper x99 motherboard for overclocking do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors)
Where can I buy the x99 motherboard for overclocking?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best x99 motherboard for overclocking
We hope you liked the x99 motherboard for overclockings that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,