This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best external soundcard . We would recommend using Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best external soundcard review:
Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
1 used from $333.46
- UPGRADE YOUR GAMES ON PS4, XBOX ONE, NINTENDO SWITCH, AND PC | Get immediate increased enjoyment over basic motherboard and controller audio! Apart from incredible audio quality, the Sound BlasterX G6 boasts gaming-centric features such as Sidetone volume control and easy-to-reach profile buttons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING AUDIO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY | Enjoy full audio customization and enhanced audio realism with immersive 7.1 surround virtualization, accurate cues, bass boost and in-game voice communication enhancements. It also has Scout Mode than enhances in-game audio cues, letting you hear your enemies before they hear you
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AND DOLBY DIGITAL | Enjoy the latest in immersion technology with Dolby Digital decoding or Sound Blaster’s proprietary surround sound perfect for games and movies
- DISCRETE HEADPHONE AMP | Custom-designed Xamp headphone amplifier features discrete components through all stages of amplification in a bi-amp design. Each audio channel is individually amplified to deliver a whole new level of pristine audio fidelity in an authentic, unaltered lossless model. The ultra-low 1 Ohm output impedance perfectly drives performance-grade sensitive 8W in-ear monitors all the way to studio-grade 600W headphones
- 130dB DNR, 32-bit 384kHz DAC Advanced 32-bit oversampled multi-bit modulator with mismatch shaping technology eliminates distortion, ensuring audio is streamed with the highest level of detail and fidelity
EPOS I Sennheiser GSX 300, Gaming Dac/External Sound Card with 7:1 Surround, High Resolution Audio EQ presets for Gaming, Movies and Music - Audio Gaming Amplifier for PC and MAC Compatible, Black
10 used from $54.99
- EXTERNAL SOUND CARD - Upgrade your gaming audio instead of relying on your PC’s on-board sound with the GSX 300 external sound card. The gaming amplifier is a hassle-free plug-and-play solution.
- HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO - The GSX 300 with EPOS engineered audio delivers high resolution 7.1 surround sound (with the proprietary EPOS gaming suite) for acoustic clarity and accuracy for an immersive gaming experience.
- EPOS GAMING SUITE - The proprietary EPOS Gaming Suite for Windows 10 is the result of years of refinement and audio engineering. Digital sound processing allows the customizing of sound profiles in 7.1 Surround Sound
- SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE DESIGN - The GSX 300 is an in-line upgrade between your headset and PC with simple plug-and-play. An integrated hardware allows finger-tip control of the game volume, sound profiles and modes.
- STYLISH MINIMALIST DESIGN - A contemporary high-tech look, yet unobtrusive minimalist footprint, perfect for any gaming setup.
EPOS | Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier / External Sound Card, with 7.1 Surround Sound, Side Tone, Gaming DAC and EQ, Headphone amp Compatible with Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops.
7 used from $142.49
- Binaural Rendering Engine With 7.1 Surround - The Proprietary High-Tech Audio Engine Delivers Exceptional Spatial Awareness And Positional Game Audio. Delivers The Game Audio Details And Positional Audio Cues.
- Quick Setting Changes – Save Up To 4 Customized Sound Settings On The Led Touch Panel That Allows One-Touch Mode Switch, Also Between Headphone And Speaker Listening And Make Fast Adjustments With A Large Aluminum Volume Ring
- Eq Settings – Get Precise Control Of Your Game Audio With A Dedicated Dac Chip And Eq Presets. Specially Attuned Audio Presets For Competitive Gaming Focus And Balance Sound Frequencies Where They Are Needed
- Sidetone- Sidetone Control Lets You Adjust The Loudness Of Your Own Voice In Your Headset: You Know What You Are Saying, Tune In To Your Teammates.
EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX 1200 PRO Gaming Audio Amplifier / External Sound Card, with 7.1 Surround Sound, Daisy Chain, Gaming DAC and EQ, Headphone amp Compatible with Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops.
5 used from $182.99
- BINAURAL RENDERING ENGINE WITH 7.1 SURROUND - The proprietary high-tech audio engine delivers exceptional spatial awareness and positional game audio. Delivers the game audio details and positional audio cues.
- LINK UP YOUR GSX 1200 PRO EXTERNAL SOUNDCARD - Daisy chain up to eight amplifiers together for the ultimate in lag-free team communication. Hard-wiring the external soundcards together creates a direct communication link to your team
- SEPARATE CONTROL FOR GAME AUDIO AND CHAT – Separate controls for game audio and chat allows you to cut through the noise when needed for precise on-the-fly collaborative team communication when daisy chained
- EQ SETTINGS – Get precise control of your game audio with a dedicated DAC chip and EQ presets. Specially attuned audio presets for competitive gaming focus and balance sound frequencies where they are needed
- GAMING DAC – Get precise control of your sound with a dedicated DAC chip that requires no additional drivers, for easy setup. Just plug and play.
Creative Sound Blaster X4 Hi-Res 24bit/192kHz External USB DAC and Amp Sound Card, Super X-Fi, Multi-Channel, 7.1 Discrete Surround, Optical-in, Optical-out, Line-in, Mic-in, Headset-in for PC and Mac
- 7.1 DISCRETE SURROUND WITH SUPER X-FI AND DOLBY DIGITAL LIVE - Supports up to 7.1 discrete and virtual surround with three types of surround sound delivery: 1. Super X-Fi technology that recreates the listening experience of a multi-speaker system in headphone, 2. Sound Blaster Surround Virtualization’s famed surround processing that is driven by algorithms that are capable of optimizing spatial information of incoming audio for a complete and immersive auditory experience, 3. Dolby Digital Live
- IMPROVED COMMUNICATION WITH SMARTCOMMS KIT AND CRYSTALVOICE - Features our SmartComms Kit, a suite of smart communication features that simplify the way you take work calls on Windows 10 platform. Turn on VoiceDetect to auto mute and unmute your mic, or get rid of static background noise in your own environment as well as the other parties' via our two-way noise cancellation feature NoiseClean. In tandem, CrystalVoice technology enhances voice for clear recordings and in-game communications
- CONNECT WITH EVERYTHING - With a newly added optical-in port, it is now much easier to connect multiple audio devices, from external microphones and headsets, to platforms like your PC, Mac, gaming consoles, and even your multi-channel speaker systems. Just power up the Sound Blaster X4 via the USB-C port, and enjoy high-quality audio with everything. The Sound Blaster X4 is also a headphone amplifier that is capable of driving studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL CONTROLS - Pick between three EQ modes or re-program them, and save your settings on the device. There are also the Direct Mic Mute, Direct Mode, Super X-Fi and SXFI BATTLE Mode on/off buttons, as well as a speaker (Line-out) and headphones switch button. After a one-time setup, instantly adjust the volume levels between two audio sources (SPDIF / Optical / USB) with the Audio Balance feature via the volume knob, perfect for communicating with music on
- GAME AND HEAR YOUR WAY – Choose between SXFI BATTLE Mode or Scout and get to winning your FPS game. Configure each element of your audio settings or switch them off completely via the Creative app. Access the full range of audio adjustments via the PC app, or make quick adjustments to your EQ settings from your phone. All these are powered by our Sound Blaster’s audio promise with 114 dB audio clarity and hi-res 192 kHz/24-bit playback
T10 External Sound Card, PHOINIKAS USB Audio Adapter for PC Windows, Mac, Linux, Laptops, Desktops, Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Interface & USB Interface, Volume Control, Plug & Play (6-in-1, Black)
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port. Add a 3.5mm port to the computer through the USB port. You can connect devices with 3.5mm jacks /2.0 USB jacks through the USB interface: headphones, speakers, microphone or USB device. Plug and play, no driver required.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac IOS, etc. At the same time, you can connect multiple USB devices or 3.5mm interface devices to PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox One, etc., such as keyboard, mouse, card reader, webcam, MP3 player, earphone, microphone, etc.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by "EQ", also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio. In addition, with a 4 feet cable, you can place your sound card anywhere.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality. Ideal for Skype / ICQ / Google Hangouts / Team Speak, it is also suitable for operating a second source of speakers and headphones simultaneously.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.0 ports, and the other 3 are 3.5mm ports. Multiple ports can be plugged in at the same time, no additional adapters are required.
HWZDQLK External Sound Card USB Upod Pro Recording Interface 48V Phantom Power for Computer Mobile Phone Laptop
- 16-bit 48KHZ 2 microphone input /1 guitar input, 2 output USB recording port
- Icon's innovative and unique microphone preamplifier features independent gain control
- Built-in ICON72-DSP effect, with control knob on top panel,Equipped with a button to control the recording of microphone signal (dry/wet) to PC
- When the microphone signal is present, the attenuator (voice-over) function button will automatically fade out the music
- Two dubbing control knobs for BGM ramp speed and dodge,Equipped with buttons for controlling the monitoring signal (dry/wet),Plug and play, no need to install a driver full duplex synchronous recording/playback
Neewer 2-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply with Power Adapter for Condenser Microphones, Transfer Sound Signal to External Sound Card
- 2-channel 48V DC phantom power supply for condenser microphones
- Dual balanced XLR microphone inputs and outputs to connect in-line with your microphones and mixer
- Low noise full-frequency response
- On/Off power switch and LED indicator. Durable, compact, all-metal housing
- Note: Microphone, Pop Filter and Computer are not included
Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. (AU-MMSA)
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Reverse Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
Important notes when buying external soundcard
There are some things you should consider when buying a external soundcard. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a external soundcard. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your external soundcard and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most external soundcards fall within the price range of $ 167.79 to $ 289. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo.
If you want something medium range, choose EPOS | SENNHEISER GSX 1200 PRO Gaming Audio Amplifier / External Sound Card, with 7.1 Surround Sound, Daisy Chain, Gaming DAC and EQ, Headphone amp Compatible with Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops.. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the HWZDQLK External Sound Card USB Upod Pro Recording Interface 48V Phantom Power for Computer Mobile Phone Laptop
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the external soundcard you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is HWZDQLK External Sound Card USB Upod Pro Recording Interface 48V Phantom Power for Computer Mobile Phone Laptop
3. The brand
Buying the external soundcard from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your external soundcard to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a external soundcard from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best external soundcard?
The best external soundcard is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Sound BlasterX G6 Hi-Res 130dB 32bit/384kHz Gaming DAC, External USB Sound Card with Xamp Headphone Amp, Dolby Digital, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, Sidetone/Speaker Control for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo
Are there any good deals on external soundcard?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best external soundcard and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest external soundcard?
Although most of the cheaper external soundcard do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on HWZDQLK External Sound Card USB Upod Pro Recording Interface 48V Phantom Power for Computer Mobile Phone Laptop
Where can I buy the external soundcard?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best external soundcard
We hope you liked the external soundcards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,