In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen motherboards for amd fx 8350 . We would recommend using AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best motherboards for amd fx 8350 review:
AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
6 used from $141.00
- Socket AM3+ / 938pin
AMD FD8350FRHKBOX FX-8350 FX-Series 8-Core Black Edition Processor
8 used from $140.00
- Platform: Desktop
- Frequency: 4.0/4.2ghz (base/overdrive)
- Cores: 8
- Cache: 8/8mb (l2/l3)
- Socket type: am3+
Gigabyte ATX Socket AM3+ AMD 970 Chipset 2000MHz DDR3 SATA III 6Gbps Ready AMD 9 Series FX Motherboards GA-970A-D3P
- Socket AM3+
- Chipset: North Bridge AMD 970 & South Bridge AMD SB950
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2000(OC)/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4), 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots
- CPU: AMD AM3+ FX processors; AMD AM3 Phenom II processor/ AMD Athlon II processor
AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail
3 used from $180.90
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view / Processor Manufacturer: AMD / Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core) / Clock Speed: 4 GHz
- 8 MB level 3 cache architecture to provide versatile performance and fast access to frequently used data
- Built on 32 nm technology and uses a high-k metal gate to enable higher performing transistors on the same node reducing leakage of currents
OEM AMD FX-8350 125W AM3+ Eight Core 4.0GHz Desktop CPU
- Product Type:Processor
- Product Series:FX
- Brand Name:AMD
- Manufacturer:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc
- Product Model:FX-8350
AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- ***Please note: This is an OEM ver. of FX8350, CPU will be packed in an Plastic Clam Shell***
- It will not come with Cooling Fan / Heatsink or any retail packaging
- Platform: Desktop
- Frequency: 4.0/4.2GHZ (Base/Overdrive)
- Cores: 8 / Cache: 8MB / Socket Type: AM3+ / Power Wattage: 125W
AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
- Supported technologies aes
- Frequency: 4.7/5.0 ghz (nominal/max turbo),
- Cores: 8 ; TDP: 220w; Socket type: am3+
- Cache: 8/8mb (l2/l3)
- Clock multiplier: unlocked
MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 2ND and 3rd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 DVI HDMI Crossfire ATX Motherboard (B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II)
23 used from $72.07
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics desktop processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended heatsink design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning fast game experience: 1x turbo M.2, amd turbo USB 3.2 gen2, store mi technology
- Core boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
ASRock 760GM-HDV Socket AM3+/AM3/ AMD 760G/ DDR3/ SATA2&USB2.0/ A&V&GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
- Supports Socket AM3+ processors
- supports Socket AM3 processors - AMD Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2 (except 920/940)/Athlon II X4/X3/X2/Sempron processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Supports AMD Overdrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
- Supports CPU up to 125W
Best motherboards for amd fx 8350 – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a motherboards for amd fx 8350. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a motherboards for amd fx 8350. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your motherboards for amd fx 8350 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most motherboards for amd fx 8350s fall within the price range of $ 244.04 to $ 344.04. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores.
If you want something medium range, choose AMD CPU FD8350FRHKHBX FX-8350 8Core AM3 16MB 4200MHz 125W with Wraith Cooler Retail. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the motherboards for amd fx 8350 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
3. The brand
Buying the motherboards for amd fx 8350 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your motherboards for amd fx 8350 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a motherboards for amd fx 8350 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best motherboards for amd fx 8350?
The best motherboards for amd fx 8350 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is AMD FX-Series FX-8350 FX8350 Desktop CPU Socket AM3 938 FD8350FRW8KHK FD8350FRHKBOX 4GHz 8MB 8 cores
Are there any good deals on motherboards for amd fx 8350?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best motherboards for amd fx 8350 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest motherboards for amd fx 8350?
Although most of the cheaper motherboards for amd fx 8350 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on AMD FD9590FHHKWOF FX-9590 8-core 4.7 GHz Socket AM3+ 220W Black Edition Desktop Processor
Where can I buy the motherboards for amd fx 8350?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best motherboards for amd fx 8350
We hope you liked the motherboards for amd fx 8350s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,