This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best haba games . We would recommend using HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best haba games review:
HABA My Very First Games - First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
- These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up.
- Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games.
- These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all.
- If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together. Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers.
- Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces (4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums), chunky color die, wood raven, 5 path cards, and 4 trees).
HABA Rhino Hero A Heroic Stacking Card Game for Ages 5 and Up - Triple Award Winner
- What is that? Is that a rhino climbing up the wall? Rhino Hero is out and about again. The super hero from the animal world fearlessly scales the highest houses looking for burglars and rogues.
- He is strong as a lion and as smart as a fox, but also as heavy as a rhinoceros. So when Rhino Hero is around even the most robust tower may start to wobble.
- Can you help Rhino Hero accomplish his wobbly construction mission and build a skyscraper as tall and solid as possible? A heroic 3D card-stacking game for 2-5 players ages 5 and up
- Made of Sturdy Cardboard. Contents: 31 roof cards (= action cards), 28 walls, 1 foundation (= starting card) and 1 Rhino Hero.
- Rhino Hero has won these prestigious awards: Major Fun! Award, Mr. Dad Seal of Approval, PTPA - Parent Tested - Parent Approved
HABA Animal Upon Animal - Classic Wooden Stacking Game Fun for The Whole Family (Made in Germany)
- A wobbly stacking game for 2-4 animal piling players ages 4-99. A True HABA classic, Made in Germany this game is fun for the whole family and a favorite for Adult Game night too!
- Players race each other to be the first to place all of their wooden animals upon the animal pile before any of the other players.
- A roll of the die tells the players how many animals can be placed or whether they can add to the alligator base. This game fosters hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- One of HABA's most popular games, this game is a winner of the Major Fun! Award and recipient of the Mr. Dad Seal of Approval. Celebrating it's 10th anniversary with over 600,000 copies sold!
- Contents include: Wooden Die with symbols, game instructions and 29 wooden animals: 1 Crocodile, 4 toucans, 4 sheep, 4 snakes, 4 monkeys, 4 penguins, 4 hedgehogs and 4 lizards
HABA Monza - A Car Racing Beginner's Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills - Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany)
1 used from $19.40
- A clever but simple children's game that combines color recognition and "thinking ahead" skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Puzzle Game - Learning & Education Toys for Preschoolers
- The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color garage.
- Watch out! Some of the roadways are blocked! These STEM toys help develop fine motor skills as kids use the wand to navigate the city.
- These Montessori toys foster concentration and strategic thinking as children work independently to navigate the obstacles.
- Keep children ages 2 to 5 engaged on road trips and during quiet time with these self-contained travel toys. Board measures 10" x 8.75“.
- You can count on these educational magnetic toys to help develop visual spatial skills, counting and color recognition and dexterity – all in one fun activity!
HABA Dragon's Breath - 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children's Game of The Year) Winner - an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+
- 2018 best kids game according to the Kinderspiel des Jahres jury, is Dragons Breath, also known as Funkelschatz. A daughter-father team, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it.
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win.
- After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
- Contents Include: 1 dragon dad, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 9 ice rings, 90 sparkling stones (18 in each of 5 colors), 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 1 set of instructions.Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
HABA 304188 My Very First Games – Rainbow Slide, Multicolor
- Heavenly 3D skyscape
- First learning to count and the Colours of the rainbow via the medium of play
- Country of Origin: Slovenia
- Model number: 304188
HABA My Very First Games Construction Site Cooperative Game
- This fun cooperative game has kids working together at the construction site to build a house. The players flip over hardstock cardboard chips to determine what pieces to move next and use the Kullerbu-compatible truck to move the pieces to the building site.
- The game includes a fascinating story to be read aloud before and during play to help kids grasp the idea of what they are building.
- The dump truck used in the game is compatible with the HABA Kullerbu Track & Vehicle system and adds another element of both fun and free play to the game.
- Made in Germany for ages 2 and up, the wooden pieces are made from sustainably grown beechwoods. The cardboard pieces are a hardstock cardboard that won't easily bend or tear.
- HABA My Very First Games are designed for the youngest game players to teach them basic game play including following rules, taking turns, and basic game play skills. All MVFG are designed for ages 2 and up and include both Game Play and Free Play.
HABA My Very First Games Hanna Honeybee - 2 Cooperative Color Die Games Ages 2+ (Made in Germany)
- Two cooperative color die games for 1 to 4 busy bees ages 2 years and older. Playing time 5 to 10 minutes. Made in Germany.
- Hanna Honeybee collects nectar to bring back to the hive. Hanna's friends wait to turn the nectar into sweet honey. Who will help Hanna make enough honey to fill the whole honey pot?
- Roll a die and move the wooden Hanna token to a flower of that color. Insert the tile into the box and the honey that comes out is placed in the honey pot. Work together to get to 6 honey tiles.
- Be careful! If you roll a wilted flower then one of the flowers is removed from the game. The goal here is color recognition, taking turns, and following mutli-step directions.
- Game contents: 1 beehive (= insertion and box bottom), 1 Hanna Honeybee, 10 flower tiles, 1 honey pot (= deposit board), 1 die, 1 game instructions.
Important notes when buying haba games
There are some things you should consider when buying a haba games. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a haba games. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your haba games and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most haba gamess fall within the price range of $ 29.99 to $ 41.42. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany).
If you want something medium range, choose HABA Monza – A Car Racing Beginner’s Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills – Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the HABA 304188 My Very First Games – Rainbow Slide, Multicolor
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the haba games you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is HABA 304188 My Very First Games – Rainbow Slide, Multicolor
3. The brand
Buying the haba games from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your haba games to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a haba games from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best haba games?
The best haba games is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
Are there any good deals on haba games?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best haba games and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest haba games?
Although most of the cheaper haba games do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on HABA 304188 My Very First Games – Rainbow Slide, Multicolor
Where can I buy the haba games?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best haba games
We hope you liked the haba gamess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,