This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best rotary laser transit . We would recommend using Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser System Kit, Red, 1 Kit as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best rotary laser transit review:
Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser System Kit, Red, 1 Kit
2 used from $442.23
- TURNKEY SOLUTION: The 99-006K self-leveling rotary laser system includes a soft carrying case (laser only), a 13’ grade rod, LED one sided detector, a contractor grade tripod, freestanding target, a drop-ceiling bracket, and laser glasses. Dimensions: 6.61" x 4.96" x 6.69"
- EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL: Great for leveling forms and footings, aligning fence posts, grading/excavation, or laying out retaining walls, planting beds, and more. Rotation Speeds: 200, 400, 600 RPM. Laser Wavelength: 635nm±10nm (Red)
- VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL USE: Use vertically for laying out walls and floors, or installing metal drywall track. Use horizontally to install wainscoting, drop ceilings, or for leveling cabinets. Interior Range- Up to 200 ft. diameter depending upon light conditions. Exterior Range- Up to 800 ft. diameter with detector (included in 40-6516 and 40-6517)
- COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION: Check floor heights prior to pouring concrete or erecting walls. Check survey stake heights, and check alignment with the 90-degree split laser
- AROUND THE FARM: Perfect for checking drainage slopes, leveling outbuildings, setting fence post alignment and height, and more.Laser rotates at 200, 400 and 600 RPM for versatile use. Working Temperature: 14°-113°F. Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
BOSCH REVOLVE900 GRL900-20HVK Exterior 1000ft Range Horizontal/Vertical Self-Leveling Cordless Rotary Laser Kit with Tripod, 8ft Grade Rod and Laser Receiver
1 used from $579.00
- COMPREHENSIVE KIT: includes GRL900-20HV rotary laser, laser receiver, remote control, head unit case, 8ft. grade rod, wall mount, laser glasses, target card, and hard carrying case
- MULTIPLE HORIZONTAL APPLICATIONS: use for site preparation, stake-out for pouring concrete foundations/slabs, setting concrete forms for commercial or large residential construction, underground utility work including plumbing and more
- VERTICAL APPLICATIONS: provides a vertical beam and 90° point for wall layout, framing, windows and door installation, stud framing and more
- ELECTRONIC SELF-LEVELING: allows for easy setup and use on the job; mount threading is 5/8-11
- Class 2 laser product,
TOPCON Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-
1 used from $533.55
- MULTI-PURPOSE LASER: Grading, excavating and general construction projects are perfect applications for the RL-H5A. With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is "job site tough" and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- EASY TO USE: With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
- LONG RANGE WITH HIGH ACCURACY: Need to shoot elevations up to 800 m from your laser? No problem - this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
- KIT COMPONENTS: includes the RL-H5A laser, LS-80L or LS-100D sensor, Sensor holder, Batteries(Alkaline or rechargeable) and Carry case.
Johnson Level & Tool 99-027K Self-Leveling Rotary Laser System, 8.75", Red, 1 Kit
1 used from $471.79
- TURNKEY SOLUTION: This self-leveling rotary laser system includes the laser, 4 C alkaline batteries, detector with clamp and 9V battery, tripod, 13’ grade rod, magnetic target, tinted glasses, instruction manual, hard-shell carrying case
- LEVELING OPTIONS: You choose between self-leveling in the horizontal plane, or manual leveling in the vertical plane with 90-degree split beam, allowing for a wide range of leveling ability. Range-scan modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- FUNCTIONALITY AND DURABILITY: The locking mechanism protects the inner pendulum during transportation, and visual and audible alarms alert you when you’ve gone beyond leveling range. Dustproof, wash down rated housing
- RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: The 99-027K laser is the ideal rotary for flatwork, large excavations and long fence lines, aligning posts, leveling piers. It can also be used indoors for laying out walls, wainscoting, drop ceilings, and more
Johnson Level & Tool 99-028K Electronic Self-Leveling Dual Slope Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Laser System, Red, 1 Kit
5 used from $525.59
- Horizontal and vertical electronic self-leveling
- 5° dual-slope simplifies grading and concrete flatwork
- Scan mode simulates a laser line or dot for enhanced visibility
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Tilt indicator alerts operator if the laser is bumped or moved
Iglobalbuy 500M Green Beam 360°Automatic Electronic Self-leveling Rotary Rotating Laser Level Tool Kit with Remote Control Case
- This laser level is fully automatical to align,adjust and find a level with ±5°self leveling range
- Green laser beam is much brighter than green beams,makes leveling tasks fast and accurate
- Strong black carry case with foam for easy carrying and safe storage,remote control for convenient use
- Come with a pair of laser glasses to protect the operator's eyes and easily see the laser in the strong sunlight
- Widely used in architecture construction, building constructions, giant equipment installation, elevator installation, indoor decorating and so on
Spectra Precision LL300N-1 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, 15' Grade Rod / 10ths and Tripod
2 used from $768.47
- Increases productivity with faster setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training for using tool
- Complete leveling crew with tripod in one portable hard shelled carrying case
- Rugged design with “hard hat” rotary protection provides superior drop and outdoor weather protection (IP66)
- Ideal for all general concrete and construction site preparation applications
Johnson Level & Tool 99-005K Manual-Leveling Rotary Laser System, Red, 1 Kit
- Large and small scan modes achieve a laser chalk line
- Manual-leveling in horizontal and vertical planes
- Simultaneous 90° split beam in vertical mode
- Scan line can be moved clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Variable rotation speed
Iglobalbuy Automatic Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Rotating Red Laser Level Kit 500M W/Goggles+ Carrying Case (Rotary Laser)
- 500m beam visibility,360°rotatable & stable scan lines for maximum visibility in light conditions
- Four rotational speeds of 60、120、300、600 RPM allow this tool to meet the most demanding users’ expectations
- The durable, high-impact composite housing protects the inner mechanism from water and dust
- Comes with a sturdy carrying case for easier organization and transportation
- Widely used indoor and outdoor applications; leveling, checking cut and fill, setting foundations and footings, concrete pours,etc
Best rotary laser transit – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a rotary laser transit. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a rotary laser transit. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your rotary laser transit and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most rotary laser transits fall within the price range of $ 476 to $ 845.21. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser System Kit, Red, 1 Kit.
If you want something medium range, choose Johnson Level & Tool 99-027K Self-Leveling Rotary Laser System, 8.75″, Red, 1 Kit. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Spectra Precision LL300N-1 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, 15′ Grade Rod / 10ths and Tripod
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the rotary laser transit you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Spectra Precision LL300N-1 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, 15′ Grade Rod / 10ths and Tripod
3. The brand
Buying the rotary laser transit from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your rotary laser transit to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a rotary laser transit from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best rotary laser transit?
The best rotary laser transit is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Johnson Level & Tool 99-006K Self Leveling Rotary Laser System Kit, Red, 1 Kit
Are there any good deals on rotary laser transit?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best rotary laser transit and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest rotary laser transit?
Although most of the cheaper rotary laser transit do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Spectra Precision LL300N-1 Laser Level, Self Leveling Kit with HL450 Receiver, Clamp, 15′ Grade Rod / 10ths and Tripod
Where can I buy the rotary laser transit?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best rotary laser transit
We hope you liked the rotary laser transits that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,