This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best balance bikes for kids . We would recommend using Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Blue as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best balance bikes for kids review:
Strider - 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Blue
7 used from $91.90
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport push bike makes it easy for your boy or girl to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
Albott Balance Bike Training Bike for 18 Months Kids - No Pedal 12" Push Bikes with Footrest for Baby Toddlers (Black)
- 【It Is Not Just a Toy】Buy an Albott balance bike for your kids, you and your child must love it. It keeps your kids away from video games and TV, going outside have more exercise, and more family interaction. It helping your kids develop a sense of athletic ability and confidence in their bodies. Bring joy and smile to everyone.
- 【Footrest】Non-slip rubber footrest makes balance bike lightweight. For kids, it is one more way to get fun. When they ride faster and try to lift up their feet, It is a natural place to put their feet. It also really helps them find balance when they riding.
- 【Adjustable seat and handlebar】 Albott balance bike grows with your children. The seat is 11.8"- 16.5" ( 30-42cm) adjustable. The handlebar is 20" - 22.9"( 51cm - 58cm) adjustable. It is built with quick release, easy to find the most comfortable position for, ride with confidence.
- 【Air-Free Tire】Use 12 EVA foam tire, It featuring good shock absorption. They are essentially maintenance-free, never pierced by a sharp object. No patching tire tubes or pumping up flats. It always ready for action.
- 【SIMPLE TO SET UP】Each bike comes partially assembled. It only takes a few minutes for a novice to assemble the glider bike. (Simple Toolkit include）
Chillafish Charlie Lightweight Toddler Balance Bike, Cute Balance Trainer for 18-48 Months, Learn to Bike with 10" inch no-Puncture Wheels, Adjustable seat and Carry Handle., Silver
2 used from $44.54
- Lighweight 10-inch balance trainer for kids 18-48 months, learn to ride a real bicycle in no time!
- Easily adjustable seat and handlebar: the seat is adjustable from 11-14,6 inch / 28-37 cm and the handlebar can grow from 18,9-20,1 inch / 48-51 cm.
- Lightweight metal frame: only 5,5 lbs / 2,5 kg - the light weight makes the bike easy to handle and train the gross motor skills of your toddler.
- Integrated carry handle: Charlie is easy to carry because it’s extremely lightweight and because of the integrated carry handle - take your favorite ride-on toy everywhere you go.
- No-puncture 10-inch EVA tires: don’t inflate tires anymore, from now on only fun.
Yvolution Y Velo Toddler Balance Bike | 9" No-Pedal Learning Bike for Kids Age 18 Months to 5 Years (Blue)
- IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Help your kids learn the essential first skills needed to riding a bike. Toddlers love the independence and sense of achievement they get from riding a balance bike. It also build their motor skills, coordination and increase their confidence.
- ICONIC DUAL REAR WHEEL - The Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence. We’ve completely refreshed our multi-award winning Y Velo Junior balance bikes with new features and vibrant colors, red and blue.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted to ‘evolve’ with your child ensuring a best fit for children from 18 months - 4 years old, or up to 45 lbs. The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 11” – 14.17”. It’s the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence.
- GOODBYE TRAINING WHEELS - Balance bikes allow children as young as 18 months to be prepared for cycling before stepping up to a pedal bike by three or four years old - without ever using training wheels
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Larger wheels and higher ground clearance are designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces. Three-wheel design guarantees more stability for beginners who are not good at keeping balance
Little Tikes My First Balance-to-Pedal Training Bike for Kids in Green, Ages 2-5 Years, 12-Inch, 649615C
5 used from $49.34
- LEARN TO RIDE FASTER - Unique, single gear balance bike design with pedals that fold in and out so your child can learn to ride a bike faster.
- EASY TO TRANSFORM - Switches back and forth between Balance Mode and Pedal Mode with ease (allen wrench included).
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Assembles in minutes with minimal tools
- GROWS WITH YOU - Adjustable seat and handlebars so the My First Balance-to-Pedal Bike grows as your kid does.
- NEVER FLAT TIRES! - Durable tires made from EVA foam that never go flat so you don't have to worry about pumping bicycle tires anymore.
GOMO Balance Bike - Toddler Training Bike for 18 Months, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Year Old Kids - Ultra Cool Colors Push Bikes for Toddlers/No Pedal Scooter Bicycle with Footrest (Pink)
- THE HOTTEST BALANCE BIKE! JUST LIKE A BIG KIDS BIKE! Do you remember your first toddler bike? It needed to be light enough to drag, but strong enough for those moments of frustration when you threw it to the ground! It had to be safe, but of course, look cool too! So naturally we packed all that into the GOMO, so your kids can fondly remember their first bike too!
- SAFETY FIRST: The GOMO kids bicycle has a turn limiter for greater control while they master the skill of steering. The custom footrest lets them place their feet safely as they go fast for their very first time. Through-wheel axles stop wheels from falling off while the padded seat lets kids hit their first tiny “all terrain bumps” without jarring.
- STURDY ENOUGH TO GROW WITH THEM! To ride like the big kids’, there’ll be a few spills along the way. So we gave the GOMO push bike a steel frame that’s as light as it is tough. It’s the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence! The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 12” – 17.5” and grows from 18 months to 5 years; and up to 60lbs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: GOMO means “Get Out More Often”, so we’ve made this boys and girls bike 7.1 pounds - light enough to do exactly that! Toddlers can lift and drag it, just as easily as they can scoot along. The 14.6” T-bar with its special GOMO grips are easy for little hands to grab while the 12” heavy-duty foam wheels, can be dragged over gravel without punctures.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Packed with safety features, the GOMO is kitted out with safe ABS plastic finishes for less scrapes to the bike… and your kids! Available in four different 2-tone color combos, choose the one they think is the coolest! The GOMO also comes with a complete 2-year manufacturing warranty.
Swagtron K3 12" No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids Ages 2-5 Years | Air-Filled Rubber Tires | 7 lbs Lightweight | 12"~16" Height Adjustable Seat | ASTM-Certified, Blue, One Size
- Better than training wheels: This no-pedal bike is perfect for helping kids 2-5 improve their balance, coordination & stamina. It weighs a child-friendly 7 lb. And supports kids up to 55 lb. With our balance push bike, learning to ride is easy as walking.
- 12” air-filled tires: with the K3, your child gets The true feel for riding a bike. Air-filled rubber tires HUG the pavement better than the solid foam or hard plastic of other toddler bikes. The result? A riding experience that’s smooth and fluid.
- Height-adjustable seat: The seat adjusts between 12 and 16 inches high to accommodate 13- to 17-inch inseams. The seat’s padding is supportive yet soft enough to prevent chafing, making our balance bike for kids more comfortable for young learners.
- Lightweight yet durable: other training bikes are made either with solid steel that’s too heavy for young riders, or cheap plastic that won’t last long with active kids. The K3 features a reinforced aluminum alloy frame for extra durability and longevity.
- World-class support: the K3 balance bike comes with a 90-day limited and is backed by an expert support team, fully staffed in the U. S. Have a question? Need help? Just reach out for expedited service, Available via live chat, phone & email.
Bixe 16" Pro Balance Bike for Big Kids 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Year Old - No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle
- BEST WAY TO LEARN TO CYCLE: A kids balance bike is a safer, faster and FUNNER way for kids to learn cycling. A no pedal bike lets children master balance and steering first so moving to pedal bike is easy. Big balance bike that is a great transition bike or training bike.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERY CHILD: This is a balance bike for 5 year old up to 9 year old. A balancing bike that’s great for kids who have challenges and experienced riders who love testing their limits. Pink balance bike, green balance bike, purple or blue. Girls balance bike or boys.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Kids’ balance bikes need to be safe! This kids’ balance bike has been rigorously tested with the weight of larger children and its durability is astounding! Each clamp is tamper-proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers.
- SIMPLE SET UP: There is no need for kids’ balance bikes to be difficult to set up! This starter bike comes partially assembled. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child and clamp it down with the wrench provided.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: If you are not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. We pride ourselves on having 100% customer satisfaction and will buy back the balance bike from you if you are not satisfied! We will fix or replace defective parts as well.
New Balance Girls' Little Performance Bike Short, Black, 6
- Youth girls athletic bike short
- Moisture-wicking dry fabric is fast drying and releases moisture away from the body
- Gusset and flat seams for optimum fit and comfort
- New sueded jersey fabric, brushed finish with a very soft hand
- Hidden waistband pocket
Important notes when buying balance bikes for kids
There are some things you should consider when buying a balance bikes for kids. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a balance bikes for kids. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your balance bikes for kids and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most balance bikes for kidss fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 59. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Blue.
If you want something medium range, choose Yvolution Y Velo Toddler Balance Bike | 9″ No-Pedal Learning Bike for Kids Age 18 Months to 5 Years (Blue). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Swagtron K3 12″ No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids Ages 2-5 Years | Air-Filled Rubber Tires | 7 lbs Lightweight | 12″~16″ Height Adjustable Seat | ASTM-Certified, Blue, One Size
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the balance bikes for kids you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Swagtron K3 12″ No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids Ages 2-5 Years | Air-Filled Rubber Tires | 7 lbs Lightweight | 12″~16″ Height Adjustable Seat | ASTM-Certified, Blue, One Size
3. The brand
Buying the balance bikes for kids from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your balance bikes for kids to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a balance bikes for kids from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best balance bikes for kids?
The best balance bikes for kids is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Strider – 12 Sport Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years, Blue
Are there any good deals on balance bikes for kids?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best balance bikes for kids and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest balance bikes for kids?
Although most of the cheaper balance bikes for kids do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Swagtron K3 12″ No-Pedal Balance Bike for Kids Ages 2-5 Years | Air-Filled Rubber Tires | 7 lbs Lightweight | 12″~16″ Height Adjustable Seat | ASTM-Certified, Blue, One Size
Where can I buy the balance bikes for kids?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best balance bikes for kids
We hope you liked the balance bikes for kidss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,