This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best non contact voltage detector . We would recommend using Neoteck Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen, AC 12-1000V, LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm for Live/Null Wire Judgment as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best non contact voltage detector review:
Neoteck Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen, AC 12-1000V, LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm for Live/Null Wire Judgment
3 used from $11.82
- 【Non-contact Voltage Tester】 Ranging 12-1000V AC, You can easily distinguish the live and null wire through different level of alarm sound and LED indicator.
- 【Safe and Convenient】 The Voltage Pen Tester Detectes Voltage in a Non-Contact Way, So Do Not Worry about There Could be any Possibility of being Shocked by the Electricity
- 【High Efficiency】 As Long As Voltage is Detected, the Led in the Tester Pen will Shine
- 【Multifunction, Easy to Use】 It Also Acts as an Emergency Flashlight which can Illuminate the Working Area, You can Use the Non Contact Voltage Detector in Circuit Breakers, Lighting Fixtures, Switches, Outlets, Wires and Anywhere You Need it
- 【CE CAT III600V RoHS Certificate】 A Professional Tester, It is Perfectly Suitable also for DIY'ers, Hobbyists and Home Owners, It Helps You Make the First and the Most Important Safety Check
Klein Tools NCVT3P Dual Range Non Contact Voltage Tester, 12-1000V AC Pen, Flashlight, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Pocket Clip , green
1 used from $27.51
- Non contact voltage tester's dual-range detects from 12 to 1000 VAC or 70 to 1000 VAC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
- Detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function
- Green light indicates no voltage
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access
Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester
3 used from $24.99
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, 12-48V AC or 48-1000V AC Dual Range for Broad Application
1 used from $24.69
- Kit contains a non-contact voltage tester and receptacle tester
- Dual range NCVT-2P automatically detects and indicates low voltage range and standard voltage (48-1000V AC)
- NCVT-2P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- NCVT-2P is a lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there's voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Voltage Tester, Non-Contact Voltage Detector Pen, 50V to 1000V AC, Audible and Flashing LED Alarms, Pocket Clip Klein Tools NCVT1P
2 used from $14.00
- NON-CONTACT DETECTION of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, non-tamper-resistant outlets, and wires
- VISUAL AND AUDIBLE INDICATORS of voltage detection with a high intensity, bright red LED, and an audible tone
- BROAD APPLICATION with a 50 to 1000V AC power detection range
- CONSERVE BATTERIES with auto power-off function
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Compact design with a convenient clip fits securely in pocket; 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester (VD6504) & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester (GFI6302) Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black
5 used from $19.19
- VERIFIES VOLTAGE PRESENSE: Verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- DURABLE: Hi-Impact Resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design (GFI6302 and VD6504)
- QUICKLY READ: Bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication (GFI6302)
- CIRCUIT SENSING: Non-Contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature (VD6504)
- AUDIBLE AND VISIBLE INDICATOR: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection (VD6504)
AEMC - 2131.12 275HVD Non-Contact AC High Voltage Detector, 240V to 275kV Range
- Non-contact voltage detector
- Wide range of detection; finds 80V to 275kV; one instrument fits all applications
- Powered by three standard Alkaline C cell batteries
- Self-test position ensures that all system functions and indicators are working properly by energizing the complete system
- Lightweight, minimizes sway at the end of long hot sticks
Amprobe TIC 300 PRO High Voltage Detector
- Verify presence of voltage from 30 V AC to 122,000 V AC (122 kV) in transmission lines, power distribution equipment, down power lines, fuses, and load break connectors
- Easy to use! Push one button to turn the unit on, another to select low or high range setting. The unit flashes and beeps with increasing frequency as it nears a source of electricity, leaving no doubt whether the source is live or not.
- Has a lower voltage setting for checking voltage presence in breaker panels, breakers, power outlets and wiring
- MSHA certified and intrinsically safe
- PPE gloves? No problem! Push button functionality allows for ease of use
Important notes when buying non contact voltage detector
There are some things you should consider when buying a non contact voltage detector. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a non contact voltage detector. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your non contact voltage detector and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most non contact voltage detectors fall within the price range of $ 12.85 to $ 22.79. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Neoteck Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen, AC 12-1000V, LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm for Live/Null Wire Judgment.
If you want something medium range, choose Klein Tools NCVT2PKIT Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Receptacle Tester, 12-48V AC or 48-1000V AC Dual Range for Broad Application. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester (VD6504) & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester (GFI6302) Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the non contact voltage detector you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester (VD6504) & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester (GFI6302) Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black
3. The brand
Buying the non contact voltage detector from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your non contact voltage detector to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a non contact voltage detector from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best non contact voltage detector?
The best non contact voltage detector is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Neoteck Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen, AC 12-1000V, LED Flashlight, Buzzer Alarm for Live/Null Wire Judgment
Are there any good deals on non contact voltage detector?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best non contact voltage detector and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest non contact voltage detector?
Although most of the cheaper non contact voltage detector do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester (VD6504) & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester (GFI6302) Kit, Electrical AC Voltage Detector, Yellow & Black
Where can I buy the non contact voltage detector?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best non contact voltage detector
We hope you liked the non contact voltage detectors that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,