This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best router for 2000 sq ft house . We would recommend using NETGEAR – R7000P-100NAS Nighthawk WiFi Router (R7000P) – AC2300 Wireless Speed (up to 2300 Mbps) | Up to 2000 sq ft Coverage & 35 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB ports | Armor Cybersecurity, Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best router for 2000 sq ft house Review :
NETGEAR - R7000P-100NAS Nighthawk WiFi Router (R7000P) - AC2300 Wireless Speed (up to 2300 Mbps) | Up to 2000 sq ft Coverage & 35 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB ports | Armor Cybersecurity, Black
32 used from $49.99
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 2000 square feet wireless coverage with AC2300 speed (Dual band up to 600 + 1625 Mbps).
- Recommended for up to 35 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.
- Wired ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a dual core 1GHz processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more. Boosts speed, reliability and range of WiFi Connections for 2.4 and 5GHz
- Usb connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1x3.0 and 1x2.0 USB ports.
NETGEAR Nighthawk R7350 AC2400 Router: Fast Beamforming Wi-Fi for Gaming, 4K UHD Streaming. 2400Mbps, 2500 Sq Ft, QoS, Dual Core, 2.4 + 5GHz, 5 x GIGABIT + USB 3.0 Port, Smart WiFi Router R7350-NAS
13 used from $69.99
- Key Features Extreme WiFi speed for gaming—Up to 2400Mbps MU-MIMO—Simultaneous streaming of data for multiple devices Advanced QoS for lag-free gaming & uninterrupted video streaming Extreme range with high-power amplifiers & external antennas for best connectivity Beamforming+ for improved WiFi range & performance across both 2.4 and 5GHz devices Powerful processor—Dual-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming & gaming
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes access from anywhere to manage your network away from home USB 3.0 for up to 10 times faster access to your stored media than USB 2.0 Free backup software for Windows based computers to automatically safeguard your files Airtime Fairness prevents network lag when slower devices connect
- Technical Specifications R7350 (600Mbps 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps 5GHz) Simultaneous dual band WiFi --Tx/Rx 3x3 (2.4GHz) + 4x4 (5GHz) Implicit & explicit Beamforming Powerful dual-core processor Memory: 128MB flash and 256MB RAM Downstream & Upstream QoS automatically recognize & prioritize applications ReadySHARE USB Access—Share & access your USB hard drive IPv6 Support (Internet Protocol Version 6) On/off LED lights option
- Standards One (1) USB 3.0 port IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz + 256-QAM support IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz Five (5) 10/100/1000Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Package Contents Nighthawk R7350 Smart WiFi Router (R7350) Three (3) detachable antennas Ethernet cable Quick start guide Power adapter
TP-Link AX5400 WiFi 6 Router (Archer AX73)- Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router, High-Speed ax Router for Streaming, Long Range Coverage
1 used from $219.99
- Gigabit WiFi for 8K Streaming – Up to 5400 Mbps WiFi for faster browsing, streaming, gaming and downloading, all at the same time
- Full Featured WiFi 6 Router– Equipped with 4T4R and HE160 technologies on the 5 GHz band to enable max 4.8 Gbps ultra-fast connections.Power:12 V ⎓ 2.5 A
- Connect More Devices – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and 4X the average throughput
- Extensive Coverage - Enjoy stable WiFi connections, even in the kitchen and bedroom. High-Power FEM, 6× Antennas, Beamforming, and 4T4R structures combine to adapt WiFi coverage to perfectly fit your home and concentrate signal strength towards your devices
- More Vents, Less Heat – Improved vented areas help unleash the full power of the router
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) - AC4000 Tri-band Wireless Speed (Up to 4000 Mbps) | Up to 3500 Sq Ft Coverage & 55 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB Ports
25 used from $125.43
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 3500 square feet wireless coverage with AC4000 speed (Tri-band up to 750 + 1625 + 1625 Mbps).
- Recommended for up to 55 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT)
- Wired Ethernet ports: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a dual core 1.8GHz processor, 6 amplified antennas, Beamforming, MU-MIMO, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more.
- USB connections: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1x3.0 and 1x2.0 USB ports.
Linksys AC2200 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router for Home Mesh Networking, MU-MIMO Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Mesh Router, Fast Speeds up to 2.2 Gbps, coverage up to 2,000 sq ft, up to 20 devices (MR8300)
17 used from $49.99
- Provides up to 2,000 square feet of Wi-Fi coverage for 20plus wireless devices
- Works with existing modem, simple setup through Linksys App. A mobile device with Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and higher, Bluetooth preferred
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Tri band router delivers the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds to all your devices
- Tri band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.2 Gbps (5 GHz / 400 Mbps) plus (5 GHz / 867 Mbps) plus (2.4 GHz / 867 Mbps)
TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System (Deco S4) – Up to 5,500 Sq.ft. Coverage, Replaces WiFi Router and Extender, Gigabit Ports, Works with Alexa, 3-pack
2 used from $114.99
- A New Way to WiFi: Deco Mesh technology gives you a better WiFi experience in all directions with faster WiFi speeds and strong WiFi signal to cover your whole home.
- Bettern Coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco S4 three units work seamlessly to create a WiFi mesh network that can cover homes up to 5, 500 square feet. No dead zone anymore.
- Seamless and Stable WiFi Mesh: Rather than wifi range extender that need multiple network names and passwords, Deco S4 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with a single network name and password.
- Incredibly fast AC1200 speeds makes the deco capable of providing connectivity for up to 100 devices.
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds
Linksys E2500 Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router (Renewed)
- Simultaneous dual band
- Wireless-N Technology
- 4 Fast Ethernet ports
Wireless Networking: Introduction to Bluetooth and WiFi
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||187|
WI - FI: HOW TO BOOST YOUR WI - FI SIGNAL: Get the wi - fi and internet access you need all over your house
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||39|
Best router for 2000 sq ft house – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a router for 2000 sq ft house. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a router for 2000 sq ft house. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your router for 2000 sq ft house and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most router for 2000 sq ft houses fall within the price range of $ 146.62 to $ 19.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the NETGEAR – R7000P-100NAS Nighthawk WiFi Router (R7000P) – AC2300 Wireless Speed (up to 2300 Mbps) | Up to 2000 sq ft Coverage & 35 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB ports | Armor Cybersecurity, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R8000P) – AC4000 Tri-band Wireless Speed (Up to 4000 Mbps) | Up to 3500 Sq Ft Coverage & 55 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB Ports. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Linksys E2500 Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router (Renewed)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the router for 2000 sq ft house you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Linksys E2500 Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router (Renewed)
3. The brand
Buying the router for 2000 sq ft house from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your router for 2000 sq ft house to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a router for 2000 sq ft house from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best router for 2000 sq ft house?
The best router for 2000 sq ft house is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is NETGEAR – R7000P-100NAS Nighthawk WiFi Router (R7000P) – AC2300 Wireless Speed (up to 2300 Mbps) | Up to 2000 sq ft Coverage & 35 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB ports | Armor Cybersecurity, Black
Are there any good deals on router for 2000 sq ft house?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best router for 2000 sq ft house and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest router for 2000 sq ft house?
Although most of the cheaper router for 2000 sq ft house do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Linksys E2500 Advanced Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless-N Router (Renewed)
Where can I buy the router for 2000 sq ft house?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best router for 2000 sq ft house
We hope you liked the router for 2000 sq ft houses that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,